Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

Oh no, Capt is rolling up the sleeves. He is going to unleash Rey levels of power now.

Spidey's head look absolutely perfect. The rest absolutely awful.

That's artwork, I wouldn't put much stock in that, final appearances have been known to differ. Same are for Avengers 1 and 2 had him in completely different pants than he wore in the movie and Hasbro made figures based on the art. Steve's hair doesn't look long like the trailer.

why are they making groot so attractive now? wtf

latest

You must be creeping some little girls cause a glance at my facebook shows none of that. :cuckoo:

And entering "Hot Groot" in Google just pulls up sites and discussions related to the HT figure. I don't know crows, you might want to just back away from that one. ;)

If someone else wants to research "Sexy Groot" I'll leave that up to you, there's no way I'm having that in my search history, lol.

And entering "Hot Groot" in Google just pulls up sites and discussions related to the HT figure. I don't know crows, you might want to just back away from that one. ;)

If someone else wants to research "Sexy Groot" I'll leave that up to you, there's no way I'm having that in my search history, lol.

Well.....

Back