Avengers: Infinity War - (warning: Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR - (May 4, 2018)

I paid to see the Animatrix short when the matrix reloaded came out. It was for the movie Dreamcatcher

O I remember the dark knight trailer for I am legend. Tbh that was a very epic trailer. The scene at the end just gives me chills.

Russos begin filming Infinity War 4

IF4.jpg

https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/878425-avengers-4-filming-has-begun#/slide/1

PS. Has anyone NOT seen the "secret" IW trailer yet who wants to? Even more or less legitimate sites are posting links and I watched it the night it dropped anyway which was like 2 hours after SDCC panel. I regret nothing.:monkey3

Not bad but I'm bummed that they didn't give Cap the black suit he wore after turning in his shield from issue 337 to 350.

Is that the same Spidey suit from the end of Homecoming?

I wonder how many waves of Marvel Legend figures this'll get. There are enough characters to where they could make the BAF for each be one member of the Black Order.

And yeah, that's the suit Peter turned down at the end of Homecoming.

Everyone knows here there will be at least like two versions of each lead character while in 1/6 and maybe a ton more if they go the IM 3 route, where are still releasing armors until this day, but honestly action figure toys are not the same they were back in the 70's, 80's and 90's that don't come with decent size play sets, at least IMHO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back