Avengers Secret Wars - November 7, 2025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So it’s gonna be an Eddie Murphy situation where he plays all the characters in the mcu when it’s all said and done lol

I do actually
Wii U Smile GIF

There is talk of the untitled MCU movie coming in Feb 2026 before Doomsday is about a new Tony Stark IM1 story taking a different turn of events making him become Doom.

So Stark takes on the mantle of Doom.

There is talk of the untitled MCU movie coming in Feb 2026 before Doomsday is about a new Tony Stark IM1 story taking a different turn of events making him become Doom.

Now the time is here
For Doctor Doom to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved

I really hope you're joking
It’s always possible that the unannounced Marvel movie for that Feb 2026 date can be a standalone Doom movie because are they really just going to introduce such a huge character like Doom straight in Avengers 5 and a post credits scene in F4.

Multiple rumors of the “mirror universe” plot being used from Star Trek makes sense since Feige loves Star Trek.

If they introduce Doom in Avengers 5 nobody would be connected to him or care about him.

It does help that they’re going with RDJ because we are familiar with Stark already since 2008 so we will be onboard with him from the get go.

Doom is Stark’s secret identity and is from the F4 universe is what I just read.

I mean isn’t proper Doom’s real comic background way too convoluted as it stands.

:chase

Last edited:
Was Heath Ledger’s Joker from the comics?

Was is 100% accurate…ONE HUNDRED PERCENT ACCURATE!!!

WAS IT?

Is he not loved and revered?
Well the thing is . Joker wasn’t from the comics but he still felt accurate. He was true to the characters basic things. A clown, green hair, laughed, was crazy. The thing about joker is that you can play with him a little cause he’s had various incarcerations but dr doom hasn’t had many and they aren’t good live action.

Many of the Marvel producers, writers and directors started to leave before Infinity War and Endgame, people like Jeremy Latcham, who is now an indie producer and did the D&D movie. Whedon left, Gunn left. And yes when the Russo’s left, they took writers and producers with them. So I would suggest it was the success with Marvel that created the downfall. Because all this talent (except maybe Whedon) got the confidence to strike out on their own. So in a strange way it’s our fault that Marvel ultimately failed lol.

So the next act of desperation will be to bring Whedon back lol.
Wait, the MCU/Marvel ultimately FAILED? I'm not so sure about that. Actually, I can give you @30 billion reasons why it hasn't lol. I'll grant you that the quality hasn't been there on a consistent basis compared to everything that led up to IW/Endgame, but I wouldn't call time of death just yet - the patient still has a pretty strong pulse. DP&W just gave Marvel a much needed shot of adrenaline, and with F4 and some Mutants on the way, it just might be able to limp along for a few more years.

Well the thing is . Joker wasn’t from the comics but he still felt accurate. He was true to the characters basic things. A clown, green hair, laughed, was crazy. The thing about joker is that you can play with him a little cause he’s had various incarcerations but dr doom hasn’t had many and they aren’t good live action.
Nothing about Doom looks like a good live action villain for today's audiences, but I also wouldn't have bought Iron Man until I saw it with my own eyes, so there is that. Doom is all magical and wears blouses over his armour though ... *somewhere Victor feels a grave disturbance in the Nerd*

yeah I saw that rumor. its true. t

Wait, the MCU/Marvel ultimately FAILED? I'm not so sure about that. Actually, I can give you @30 billion reasons why it hasn't lol. I'll grant you that the quality hasn't been there on a consistent basis compared to everything that led up to IW/Endgame, but I wouldn't call time of death just yet - the patient still has a pretty strong pulse. DP&W just gave Marvel a much needed shot of adrenaline, and with F4 and some Mutants on the way, it just might be able to limp along for a few more years.
You must have missed the lol on the end of my statement.

Lol

Nah but I assumed it was referencing Marvel's success being the root of its failure. I was pretty sure you didn't really think Marvel had "ultimately failed" but decided we all needed a reality check nonetheless lol.
We all know - scratch that, I think that and some others agree - that it was Disney/Marvel bein' cheap and/or doing a poor vetting job (I'm thinking of the Captain Marvel directors and their history of a cartoon snowman or whatever it was) ; some miscasts, and poor scripts that have resulted in lackluster interest.

Except IMO Loki was intelligent, funny, complex, and well cast with great visuals. Plenty IMO to like about Hawkeye and WandaVision IMO (and some good casting too).

Even TWS had Zemo and his valet. I'm not willing to throw in the towel yet in spite of the disrespect to Nick Fury:pfft:, the horrible Secret Invasion, the cheesy Marvels, the boring Eternals that I keep forgetting exists. Oh, yeah, and BP2 which I also keep forgetting about even tho it had some nice moments. Here and there.

I'd like to think it's a reasonable thing for Feige & co. for doing what Coke did when they released the "new Coke" way back, and hastily backtracked. It's common sense. Attempting to cultivate a female audience (keeping in mind there are plenty of female viewers anyway but I mean little girl toy buyers) and "foreign/alternative" audiences was dumb. A good movie or series attracts attention anyway (heck, my parents loved BP1). Look at the dollars Deadpool/Wolverine rolled in.

I heard on Drinkers show that Marvel have sacked people who tried to do a KK on things. They tried the female angle in phase 4 and it didn't work.

I heard on Drinkers show that Marvel have sacked people who tried to do a KK on things. They tried the female angle in phase 4 and it didn't work.
Well, wouldn't that mean they'd need to sack Feige too? :lol

After all, he's the one that proudly decreed going into phase 4 that there'd be more lady heroes than men.

All smoke and mirrors. Nothing is gonna change.

the horrible Secret Invasion, the cheesy Marvels, the boring Eternals that I keep forgetting exists.
Completely agree about SI, truly one of the worst things my eyeballs have ever seen but I often feel like my son and I are the only people on the planet that really liked Eternals :) seen that a few times now.

Back