Avengers Secret Wars - November 7, 2025

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jye the only person to ever give a **** about Pepper Potts :lol
Always thought she should become Iron-Maiden.
Though apparently that's a whole other character. (Melina Vostokova)

I wonder how intense the Russos will make this …with RDJ and Doom

I mean in the original… Doom went through hell
225db3da532a9c3caf5616de5a47d703.webp
c826a15c7e23851d34f8fb04ddb03cd3.webp

Last edited:
Well….the Russos and Feige know …RDJ was the only choice

This is going to be crazy:drink

Last edited:
Fans need to stop enabling and cheering.

They should be shouting: PROVE IT!
Why not trust their instinct? They have delivered in the past pretty dam good.

Or do we all hate the totality of the MCU now?

Many of the Marvel producers, writers and directors started to leave before Infinity War and Endgame, people like Jeremy Latcham, who is now an indie producer and did the D&D movie. Whedon left, Gunn left. And yes when the Russo’s left, they took writers and producers with them. So I would suggest it was the success with Marvel that created the downfall. Because all this talent (except maybe Whedon) got the confidence to strike out on their own. So in a strange way it’s our fault that Marvel ultimately failed lol.

So the next act of desperation will be to bring Whedon back lol.

Why not trust their instinct? They have delivered in the past pretty dam good.

Or do we all hate the totality of the MCU now?
I don't. Enjoyed Hawkeye, WandaVision, thought Loki should have been a film:love:

Herd instinct is merciless tho - I've joined in the trashing as much as anyone. But something has to be really off-putting for me like She Hulk or Acolyte before I use the word "hate".

Hated the treatment of Falcon and WS, so there's that. Even then, I got Zemo out of it. Looking forward to Thunderbolts which may be the little film that could.

At worst this is a misfire which Y-tubers will make a lot of money off of. I'd still prefer someone new, but figure the Russos have a plan - either that, or they both decided to flush their reputations.:toilet_cl

So the next act of desperation will be to bring Whedon back lol.
Maybe bringing some old hands back on deck isn't the worst thing; the "new" crop of writers with their white boards seem to suck a lot of the time. No editing skills either. I feel bad for actors and actresses having to spew dribble like Falcon's cringe speech.

Last edited:
And I still don’t know how to feel about the Russo’s and RDJ coming back. I refuse to use the “d” word. But a few really random points:

RDJ is a great versatile actor. Go and watch Oppenheimer, Good Night Good Luck, Zodiac to see him not play himself. Maybe be wanted to challenge himself.

One of RDJ’s best friends is James Spader. Obviously he did the voice and mocap for Ultron. So maybe they were chatting one day and he thought I can do that, I mean the voice part, I really don’t want Doom to be mocapped.

And lastly, and I hadn’t realised this, but McFeely is coming back to write (rewrite?) both these Avengers movies. He of writing all the previous Russo plus he essentially backboned Cap and Peggy throughout the MCU. But his writing partner, Markus, isn’t. Yet more strangeness about these movies. Yikes.

Not sure if this has been talk about yet in here. This story line will be from the 2015 Secret Wars comic line with God Emperor Doom. Wouldn't be surprised if they pull in some things from the 1984 Secret Wars like the black suit Spider-Man.

Not sure if this has been talk about yet in here. This story line will be from the 2015 Secret Wars comic line with God Emperor Doom. Wouldn't be surprised if they pull in some things from the 1984 Secret Wars like the black suit Spider-Man.

Props to the Russos if Miles ends up saving everyone with a hamburger.

what does this means

Secret Wars 2015 comic (and possibly 2027 film) spoilers ahead:

Doctor Doom has merged the multiverse into a singular chaotic mishmash that he rules over as a god. He uses the incredibly powerful Molecule Man to facilitate his power over every being in the universe. Doom keeps MM isolated in a "pocket void" and provides him no amenities.

However, Peter Parker and Miles Morales find their way into this void without Doom's knowledge. Desperate for any type of sustenance, MM asks if the duo brought him anything to eat. To Peter's surprise, Miles produces a rancid old hamburger from his pocket. MM eagerly (and gratefully) eats it up, showing the duo his favor. This eventually leads to his betrayal of Doom and a special act of gratitude later for Miles.

Kmex8AQ.jpeg

qp8nmXO.jpeg

Back