Back in Black Spidey LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might go back and get BiB spidey....not now though. I showed my 2 year old daughter (who is a big spiderman fan) both busts. To the BiB she said "No get it daddy". To the classic Spidey she said "Ohhhhh get it daddy!!".

Yes, my two year old is my financial consultant.

:lol:lol:lol:lol

Yeah I'm torn also.
I REALLY don't want to break into LSB's but I really like the Black Cat.
I only want her IF I snag one of these Spidey's (Classic or BiB) but I don't want both...decisions, decisions!

I'm kinda on the edge for the BIB Spidy Exclusive... Do you think this will be in the Gift Card Section just like the Spider-woman Exc. LSB? Since Spiderman Classic is much more in demand?

I think the bib plays off the black cat better, them having the same color scheme, but ultimately went wiu classic spidey, since that the definitive look, and my fav. I may go back and track down the bib spidey one day though.

I think the bib plays off the black cat better, them having the same color scheme, but ultimately went wiu classic spidey, since that the definitive look, and my fav. I may go back and track down the bib spidey one day though.

i'm sure you'll have no problem getting later on the cheap.

that's a great list you've got coming man, is this the first lsbs you've gotten or do you have the whole set..:yess:

First LSBs for me, (besides galactus normal edition) I made a vow that I will only buy EX LSBs since they look incomplete without the nameplate...

having a hard time finding the EX carnage, venom...

First LSBs for me, (besides galactus normal edition) I made a vow that I will only buy EX LSBs since they look incomplete without the nameplate...

having a hard time finding the EX carnage, venom...

yeah while some will say the nameplates are a waste of time and $$$, i find them kinda cool. though some of them are pretty weak.

carnage and venom are both great pieces and will of course go nicely with the up coming spideys.
most of the past lsbs are easily found except for maybe Doom and Daredevil, and a minty IM is also very hard to come by

Only a matter of time now

PROCESSING BEGINS: June 4, 2010

Item name: 'Back in Black' Spider-man Legendary Scale Bust – Sideshow Exclusive

Item #: 2000741

Item price: US$ 199.99

Here's some quick crappy pics without flash.

The bust is very simple but excellent. I love the detail in the symbol as it has the same sort of texture that the venom lsb and comiquette had. The exclusive nameplate is also quite nice a lot better than I was expecting.

IMG_1122.jpg

IMG_1120.jpg

IMG_1119.jpg

IMG_1124.jpg

IMG_1125.jpg

Here's some quick crappy pics without flash.

The bust is very simple but excellent. I love the detail in the symbol as it has the same sort of texture that the venom lsb and comiquette had. The exclusive nameplate is also quite nice a lot better than I was expecting.

IMG_1125.jpg

Looks great, like your setup! Congrats! :rock

Back