Back in Black Spidey LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not exactly a symbiote LSB, but it's close enough. Should look awesome displayed with Venom and Carnage.

So in about a month.

Your pre-order of the Black Spider-Man Legendary Sca... (2000741) will be arriving into our US warehouse in 28 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Tuesday, June 1, 2010 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here: https://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/myhistory.cgi

I believe the only difference between BiB Spidey and Symbiote Spidey is the eyes.....can someone confirm this.

New images posted. Looks great together.

200060press13001.jpg

200060press14001.jpg

Those look pretty sharp back to back. It be kind of difficult to display them that way though, unless you had some sort of motorized spinning platform. Now THAT would be cool.

umm..what if both venom and carnage is on the other two angles,

wonder what that would look like?

I might go back and get BiB spidey....not now though. I showed my 2 year old daughter (who is a big spiderman fan) both busts. To the BiB she said "No get it daddy". To the classic Spidey she said "Ohhhhh get it daddy!!".

Yes, my two year old is my financial consultant.

Back