Back in Black Spidey LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am liking it - I placed an order.....after Raph and Luke ....but order placed !! Looking forward to Classic Spidey to follow hopefully !!!!

I like the fact the spider is realistically done and not shrunken down like the 1:1 but no reason to order direct. I'm sure in 6 months it'll be half price on the Bay.

i wonder it this isn't the family that ssc was talking about for the lsb line?? since they stated that we've seen spider woman and BIB spidey, i wonder if more spidey lsbs are on the way:monkey3

Ordered. :rock

I don't get into the LSBs, but being that it's Spidey, I ordered it by default.

It will look good with the BiB comiquette.

And on a side note, I'm glad I'm going directly through Sideshow on this one (thinking about the Darkness and Sabretooth LSBs.) This paint flaking issue of theirs really has me worried, so at least I have recourse should something happen to the paint app. on this and any future pieces.

This looks perfect. Great job Pablo.

Yeah, I was surprised how well this turned out. Great job indeed.

Granted, I don't have one in hand yet, but this ranks up there with Daredevil in terms of overall best "first impressions." The Daredevil LSB is the finest in the line IMO. The BiB LSB has potential to share that title.

Back