Back to the Future 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wish we would stop talking about them. I'm too excited over figures that aren't even being made. :(

I really wish we would stop talking about them. I'm too excited over figures that aren't even being made. :(
Oh.. I feel the same.. but I just love reading all these posts by the fans here :), who seems to have the same enthusiasm as I do for BTTF figures.

Which is why my Rambo 4 thread is back at Page 5-6:lol

Totally! :lol There's another figure I REALLY want HT to get done. Although hopefully more likely.

Oh.. I feel the same.. but I just love reading all these posts by the fans here :), who seems to have the same enthusiasm as I do for BTTF figures.

Same here! You never know too, good to post this sort of stuff. HT peruse the board.

I started these a while back and haven't had much time to work on them with work and the holidays. I just got home from work but I'll try to post a better pic a little later

watermark.php

I started these a while back and haven't had much time to work on them with work and the holidays. I just got home from work but I'll try to post a better pic a little later

watermark.php

GREAT SCOTT! :lol

These look good to me, I'd love a set of Doc and Marty, especialy if Hot Toys did them. I'd even buy Biff and maybe George and Lorraine tho I think that'd be pushing my luck.

They'd have to include some extra outfits for Marty, the plutonium suit, the future jacket and hat, and the undercover shades and fedora.

yeah i remember these customs a while back,very nice job.

These are the Ada sculpts? Right? The Marty is on but Doc is alittle ruff. But loved what you have done.

There was some fairly decent Marty and Doc Brown custom figures on Robot Chicken Sunday night. I would like to see someone get this property and do some figures

What's funny is that Dr. Mego makes about 90% of the Robot Chicken figures. Full circle in this hobby....

What's funny is that Dr. Mego makes about 90% of the Robot Chicken figures. Full circle in this hobby....

I've heard that Dr. Mego provides quite a bit of stuff for Robot Chicken. Most of the custom portrait sculpts are done by Plastic Earth. I have visited the studio of one of PE's sculptors and there has been some really incredible sculpts produced for Robot Chicken. The bad part about it is they are 1/8th scale instead of 1/6th, and they aren't available to buy.

I am so thrilled to come across like minded peeps - I'm right with you guys!!

I have dreamed of 1/6th BTTF figures since I was 9!! (But, as a lil girl, I would have said BTTF dolls!! :lol)

I would love love LOVE a Clara figure to be added to the mix.... I would even settled for lil figures from the animated series!! The would have been kinda been a done thing as well, wouldn't it - I like the X-Men cartoon & it came out around the same time - my brother had all the figures & BlackBird from that....I was SOOOO freakin' jealous!!

www.myspace.com/sheilamoylette

I'd always wanted to sculpt these guys (I WANT these figures lol) but I never bothered 'cause I wouldn't know where to start with the clothes lol

I would like nothing better than to have a Marty, Doc, and Biff (1955 or '85). I thought I understood that Diamond Select is trying to get likeness rights, but it doesn't seem very likely any time soon.

Ben and I have been working on a custom Marty McFly for a few months. He's almost finished.

Custom Marty WIP

We've even flirted with the idea of taking orders for the denim jacket, if there's any interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back