Back to the Future 1/6 figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is one of those sets of figures that would bring me one step closer to stopping my 1/6 collection. it's absolutely essential and i'd love for it to happen. spenser's sculpts are phenomenal actually, but i'm just too damn lazy to put everything together myself (that coupled with having a few projects recently die out through no fault of my own - sapped the old energy).

so yeah, GIVE US BBTF FIGURES SOMEONE!

There are a bunch of commission threads over this place, and since there are alot of people that are dieing for a Doc and Marty (myself included) why dont we just do one for these figures?

I have the next few months off so I would be willing to manage the thing myself. (but since I have no clue hlow to do something like this, someone could fill me in on what to do).

This could easily become a reality.

Hi,

this is my first post. "Great forum this is...!":fireworks

And beside the BTTF figures I want to see a 1/6 DeLorean including all light features :pray: like the Batman Tumbler from Hot Toys.

I'd buy Doc and Marty in a heartbeat. And if Hot Toys was to make a 1/6 DeLorean ala the Tumbler, I'd actually fork over the money for it. It's the next best thing to having an actual DeLorean.

I too would like these figures but time and funds are limited and am putting together a few projects already.
If someone does put the lot together for sale I think it will be out of my league right now but what I'd rather have is the christopher loyd headsculpt modded back to the taxi era,love that show:)

windowslivewriterthevastwasteland...aliveandwell.wella-e3d8christopherlloyd3.jpg

I'd suggest checking Spenser's BTTF thread in the customs section... there's a lot of great info on what is needed, where to get it and how to put them together.

I too would like these figures but time and funds are limited and am putting together a few projects already.
If someone does put the lot together for sale I think it will be out of my league right now but what I'd rather have is the christopher loyd headsculpt modded back to the taxi era,love that show:)

windowslivewriterthevastwasteland...aliveandwell.wella-e3d8christopherlloyd3.jpg

Whaaaaat .... dooooeeees ... aaaaaa ... yelllloooowww .... liiiiiggghhtt ... meeeaannnn?!?

SnakeDoc

same here. reverend jim is awesome. one of the all time best tv show charaters.
Whaaaaat .... dooooeeees ... aaaaaa ... yelllloooowww .... liiiiiggghhtt ... meeeaannnn?!?

SnakeDoc

SLOW DOWN!!

Any news about these figures? After the announcement in 2012 I haven't been able to find any news at all :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back