"Bad Science Teacher": The Chemist customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well maybe we can all agree that mine is not the best ever... but it is still a WIP so maybe I can get to 4th or 5th if I try really hard :lol

Need to redo the eye placement (way to high), add hair stubble and give him a once over... but I'd put him at about 75% done...

wipam_zps61788885.jpg

Here's Walt finished up... and while I'm at it a Face Off Fring I finished a week or so ago for a commission (sculpted by Rocco):

walta_zpsa43e008d.jpg

waltc_zps13effff3.jpg

waltb_zps226690ca.jpg

guso_zps63ca3a69.jpg

awesome!! He's looking a bit beefy, it'll be cool if he was a tad bit skinnier! still awesome! Do you have 1/6 bacon and eggs?

awesome!! He's looking a bit beefy, it'll be cool if he was a tad bit skinnier! still awesome! Do you have 1/6 bacon and eggs?

He looked like he was ALL head on the thinner body. Lol. So I went a little wider to even him out.

I'm looking for a full Walter White figure with good head sculpt, body type and clothing. Anyone willing to sell it to me? Been searching high and low for one. Budget is around 200-300 USD. Thanks.

I'm looking for a full Walter White figure with good head sculpt, body type and clothing. Anyone willing to sell it to me? Been searching high and low for one. Budget is around 200-300 USD. Thanks.

you're better off waiting for iminime release, they're gonna do it justice. However, it's going to be much more than 300 USD. Just a heads up.

you're better off waiting for iminime release, they're gonna do it justice. However, it's going to be much more than 300 USD. Just a heads up.

What? Really!? How did you know? What I do know is that Denny and his team is currently working on the Clint Eastwood and Kill Bill project. Maximum budget i could go is around 450 USD. Thanks for the replies guys.

What? Really!? How did you know? What I do know is that Denny and his team is currently working on the Clint Eastwood and Kill Bill project. Maximum budget i could go is around 450 USD. Thanks for the replies guys.

There's a thread for Iminimes Pinkman in the interest section. They're doing Walt as well.

Hey Wake

For some reason I remember iminime doing flex pay in the past ,am I mistaken?

You are. Unfortunately. For the time being Denny cannot offer flex payments. However moving forward if business continues to improve he is willing to reconsider.

It must have been someone else then . Thanks for the quick reply . That Lambert is Fn sweet !

Back