Badlands (Next Predator movie)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Elle Fanning is playing the twins? I...don't hate that news if true.

1725247998519.png

Last edited:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/2024/10/1...dlands-locations-crew-shirt-predator-costume/

Very lovely looking locations but not very alien looking. Very Earthy. I'd hoped with it being set in the future we'd get a human colony on an alien planet.
Well I guess this could be an alien planet that just happens to look like Earth, like what they did with Predators. Not very interesting though.
It’s on Earth is it not? Also it’s just set photos it’s had no post production applied.

It’s on Earth is it not? Also it’s just set photos it’s had no post production applied

We only know it's set in the future but I don't think we know how far into the future. I was hoping it'd be set on an alien world. These set pics imply it probably is set on Earth.
The only bit of the plot synopsis we heard a few weeks ago that interested me was the setting and potential for interesting locales.
These pics suggest it's either set on Earth or its a very Earth like colony planet.
Just something I hoped we'd get, nothing official said it was set in space.

AvP was the closest to the Predator winning because of the Aliens being the "bad guys".

But they could try it again and have the Pred not die. Or just adapt Concrete Jungle into a movie.

Aside from the bleh synopsis overall, there was one bit from the casting call that gave me the most concern...

"Strong comedy chops required"

Frustrated George Costanza GIF

Haven’t seen Prey,
no desire to see this either.

After seeing Alien Romulus, it’s clear Hollywood doesn’t know what they’re doing with old franchises like this.

Hollywood has lost it.
The art of filmmaking is lost.
Since when does “nonbinary”
have **** to do with a Predator?

Make an imposing monster with talented artists, all practical. Your audience isn’t there for a female lead, this is an 80s action flick that starred Schwarzenegger dripping sweat covered in mud. If there is no testosterone in a Predator film, is it really one?
I’m not saying remake the original here, but it makes sense that Dutch was the last man standing.

It makes zero that a little girl can even remotely hold her own against one.

Back