Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oh dude ... i forgot to post a pic of my finally arrived BR Joker :D

got it on 6th of February ... and here he is :D

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

at the moment he's on my desktop but he's going to be under the "Why so serious?" poster in the background in a couple of days or weeks :D

I originally had the gun in the right hand.. the thing is, the finger on that hand doesn't really go INTO the trigger guard to wrap around the trigger. The left hand does. That's why I switched. The way I got it inot the right hand was, I pryed open the 3 closed fingers slightly.. and put the gun handle in first. Then I adjusted the trigger finger.

Good example of what I'm talking about:
watermark.php

See how the trigger finger really isn't in there?

watermark.php

So I switched it to this:
watermark.php

The left hand just fits better. See how the trigger finger actually goes into the trigger guard and around the trigger?

Anyways.. good luck!!!

Yeah thanks dude. I finally got it in and I don't know which hand looks better...

EDIT: Honestly I like both ways.

Also, what is the "ideal" way to change hands? Like which way will avoid damaging pegs. Like I just switched mine but I have no clue if it's actually "pegged" in or not.

Last edited:
Yeah thanks dude. I finally got it in and I don't know which hand looks better...

EDIT: Honestly I like both ways.

Also, what is the "ideal" way to change hands? Like which way will avoid damaging pegs. Like I just switched mine but I have no clue if it's actually "pegged" in or not.

Put a bowl of water in the microwave for about two minutes and then dip the hand in the water for a few seconds. It should easily snap on the peg then.

I found him today at Newbury Comics and paid $100 for him!
I'll post pics later.
:chew

Man, do I just live near the ^^^^tiest Nebury Comics stores in New England :banghead

The two I'm near never carry this kinda stuff, Sideshow's the only high end brand I've ever seen, but for 1 Medi Jack Sparrow once and some Medi VCD, but no Hot Toys anything.

Man, do I just live near the ^^^^tiest Nebury Comics stores in New England :banghead

The two I'm near never carry this kinda stuff, Sideshow's the only high end brand I've ever seen, but for 1 Medi Jack Sparrow once and some Medi VCD, but no Hot Toys anything.

Which ones are you near? Try going to North Attelboro or Braintree or the one in Hyanis. I heard the ones in Boston are pretty good with figures and stuff.

Finally after almost two months and a lost package my Jokers have made there way to my Doorstep :)

I won't bother posting pics b\c we all know how awesome he is I will tell you this, I got both versions of him to make the "Ultimate" version so when it came to switch out the heads, it was simple, never boiled water, never got out a hairdryer.

They both just poped right off, same went for went for changing out the hands...I guess I'm lucky.

Where i am not lucky is with the vest, the damn green vest won't stay shut, that velcro is WAAAAAAY to weak!!

Oh yeah and the friggin grey suit jacket is pissing me off too, other then that I am extremely pleased with both of them :)

Finally after almost two months and a lost package my Jokers have made there way to my Doorstep :)

I won't bother posting pics b\c we all know how awesome he is I will tell you this, I got both versions of him to make the "Ultimate" version so when it came to switch out the heads, it was simple, never boiled water, never got out a hairdryer.

They both just poped right off, same went for went for changing out the hands...I guess I'm lucky.

Where i am not lucky is with the vest, the damn green vest won't stay shut, that velcro is WAAAAAAY to weak!!

Oh yeah and the friggin grey suit jacket is pissing me off too, other then that I am extremely pleased with both of them :)

Glad you like him! I had a little trouble swapping the heads at first, but I was able to get it done without the ring popping off.

The vest and the jacket piss me off as well. Some people have sewn the vest shut and cut off the sleeves of the jacket.

Anybody see this poster yet? Its not out yet, but it would look great with a BRJ display.

169005-w300.jpg

Last edited:
this may sound silly but can medicoms shoes fit a truetype body with feet because I was interested in picking up a medicom pair of shoes for my joker

this may sound silly but can medicoms shoes fit a truetype body with feet because I was interested in picking up a medicom pair of shoes for my joker

Hi, in most cases, no, cos True Type feet are much bigger than Medicom's.

Back