Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
domo.jpg

Got mine finaly. I spend 350 dollars in this figure, here in Argentina it's all so ^^^^ing expensive :(

Received my B.R Joker yesterday and I must say , it's everything I expected and then some ! I'll not cover old ground , I'll just say that the headsculpts are the best I've ever seen , plain and simple . Everything about this figure is superlative in fact , Hot Toys have definately raised the bar and from now on , movie based 1/6 figures have THIS standard to try and live up to .

That looks just about perfect. It was the lighting. Nice job.

Indeed. It sure does look like real make up on the skin. Can see the greasy pits.

Heh CelticP, do your neighbours ever comment on your house with all that smoke, escaping from the windows and such? or clouded windows? :)

Love that first pic, gloomydoll. So clear and crisp! :D

Just paid for my BR Joker today and hopefully should receive it from BIGBADTOYSTORE by Monday. This will give me both HT Jokers, both Batmans (original and DK ver.) and the Batpod. Just got to get Harvey and the Batmobile now...

Indeed. It sure does look like real make up on the skin. Can see the greasy pits.

Heh CelticP, do your neighbours ever comment on your house with all that smoke, escaping from the windows and such? or clouded windows? :)

Love that first pic, gloomydoll. So clear and crisp! :D

They are aware of my foggy machine.

I love how that crappy pic, which I picked because thats what a regular picture looks like taken by my camera, is getting the most response....:lol

just got my BR two days ago, haven't got the time to take pics.
awesome detail!
love my BR so much :D
you guys have any stills from the bank heist scene?
i'm planning to recreate the bank heist scene from the movie

Back