Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGA0036.jpg

A normal pic....

Looks like a shot from the Burton film.

Do you think it's okay to "bend" back one of his fingers to get a stack of card in? The thumb stops the cards from standing upward and it's really annoying - I don't want to break him or anything lol

Got mine finaly. I spend 350 dollars in this figure, here in Argentina it's all so ^^^^ing expensive :(

what the ^^^^!
does Ebay....or Joe from this board ring any bells, I mean 350 dollars, why just don't give your money to a charity :duh

Got my Bank Robber Joker from BIGBADTOYSTORE on Friday and once again I was floored!!! Hot Toys ROCKS!!! Their Batmobile can't get here soon enough...

Hey guys...I'm messin with my BR fig now and I was wondering if it's okay for the fingers to move and stuff. I'm trying to get the gun in his right hand and it's not really going in. I don't want to break it or anything...

Hey guys...I'm messin with my BR fig now and I was wondering if it's okay for the fingers to move and stuff. I'm trying to get the gun in his right hand and it's not really going in. I don't want to break it or anything...

it's okay to move the fingers, just try to move it gently.
anyway, the elastic strap from my BR joker mask is snapped, anyone here knows how to fix it? :(
or maybe you guys can point me what kind of glue to use :eek:
thanks guys

I'd hate to say it but.......email Hot Toys.

I've been emailing them for a month and I researched around for another email address to send it too - His name is Kody and responded to me in 2 days - I sent him my shipping address and a receipt to prove I bought it.

You can get the gun to fit in the right hand, but it fits a lot better in the left. He held the gun in his left for almost all of the prologue. As for the strap, a dab of super glue works just fine.

What is Kody's email address?

I'd hate to say it but.......email Hot Toys.

I've been emailing them for a month and I researched around for another email address to send it too - His name is Kody and responded to me in 2 days - I sent him my shipping address and a receipt to prove I bought it.

My strap broke but unless I were to sell it down the line I won't be gluing it back on. The mask fits fine without the strap. And since I won't ever sell mt HT TDK figures, it'll stay with the strap off.

Back