Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has his or her preference of the Joker :) No harm in repainting your own joker to your liking.

Because the paint sucked? I hated that look.

And yes, its the one I painted a while back. I tried to use some sealer to...well seal it, but it made the head look so glossy. I tried re-repainting it, and that failed...so I just did the Int Room look, and jazzed it up a bit.

Now I can have different Jokers.

Sucked? Well imo its still one of the best sculpt/paint jobs HT's has done to date. Damn near perfect imo.

I sold some stuff on eBay and bought this figure today. I can't wait for it to arrive. I've wanted one since they came out but have yet to have a chance to pick it up.

I sold some stuff on eBay and bought this figure today. I can't wait for it to arrive. I've wanted one since they came out but have yet to have a chance to pick it up.

Well congrats to you, I have about 30 awesome pieces in my collection and this one still holds up as one of my most favorite! The sculpts are MUCH better in person.

Yeah, this was a real home-run figure. Only thing I can complain about is that he doesn't have socks, but even then it isn't a problem with normal poses. If that is all I can complain about (well that and maybe that he is missing the shotgun) then this figure is about as perfect as they get. Sure its not the Joker's usual outfit, but it is beautifully made regardless.

Well crapola, i missed that fantastic repaint on ebay by a dollar! If anyone here got it, i'll pay you more than you won it for, for it! Damn sniper program i'm thinking, bloody cheats, i hate the things

Yeah, this was a real home-run figure. Only thing I can complain about is that he doesn't have socks, but even then it isn't a problem with normal poses. If that is all I can complain about (well that and maybe that he is missing the shotgun) then this figure is about as perfect as they get. Sure its not the Joker's usual outfit, but it is beautifully made regardless.

I just love it. The tailoring to the suit, the shirt, the shoes, man everything is just top notch imo. Its just a shame that I have to hide that sweet sculpt with the BR mask. We all must be movie accurate right? :D

I dont mean the app...I just hate that look....ya'know? I only redid it for this guy because HT is doing my pefered look for the DX. So I can live with the INt Look.

We all must be movie accurate right? :D

F that. :lol

watermark.php

I'll be displaying my Bank Robber Joker with these that I got as change at SDCC a couple of years ago:

001-21.jpg

Neat sticker that is on the dollar bill. Cool little marketing thing they were doing. I got two of them.

Since the new DX is coming out, I tried to fix my BR Joker up a bit....I first went for the Int room look, but I found that too boring....and everyone has used that look. So I mixed it up a bit.....If you dont like it....I'm sorry. :lol

Jokes005.jpg

Jokes004.jpg

Jokes001.jpg

poor joker...its so painfull..batman is really a bad guy!:monkey2:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl..why dont u just cut one of his leg?:naughty

I'm going to go against the grain and say very neat version of the Joker there. I was actually expecting that look once Batman throw the Joker's head into the glass or at least some blood. Your repaint is very realistic of what that scene should have actually been.

Who was it that asked to see what the DCD clothes would be like on the Hot Toys fig, well more so the coat...

Thats funny. Somehow I'm picturing a tap dancer.

DcBankRobber1.jpg

Pic belongs to HotToyzJoker

Jokes005.jpg

I love that, I think it looks great!

And to the guys who are saying "omg, you ruined it" ...to YOU maybe. Clearly not to him, and that's what customising is all about. Some people told me I was ruining my figures when I was resculpting them. Clearly I'm quite happy with them so I don't think so.

If you're the kind of person who wants to leave a figure in a box, or keep the box and have everything as it came.. then yes, maybe its ruined. But for a lot of us... its all about having the character on our shelves how WE want them. And for that reason this repaint is a success.

Well done sir... it looks fantastic. Very dramatic... and very easy to imagine thats what Batman did to him! :rock

I read somewhere that Batman was originally suppose to kick joker in the face before he left to save rachel... but nonlan said it was unbatman like? man thats totally frank miller batman like.. shoulda kept that scene!!

Back