Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cool. i took those photos. found this link when i was looking at my flickr stats. yes, Hot Toys is the contender when it comes to 1/6th scale figures. thanks to the 'professional' compliments - far from it. i'm just a photo enthusiast who takes my hobbies seriously. nevertheless, here are more recent pics from the Batman - TDK series:

3424507413_13ffc9c721.jpg
3424506519_fa4ee2faa7.jpg
3424499809_a337556f81.jpg
3425303488_2306bffaa0.jpg
3424494285_8475765130.jpg
3227278238_63161ddcda.jpg

more pics here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/ebuen

Excellent use of lighting and lens work, very creative.

That's not even a macro lens, that's a 75-200mm.

In the very first series I used a 50 mm f/1.4 lens. For the 'extreme' portrait of Joker, I used a 100 mm f/1.8 macro. In the second series I used a 24-70 f/2.8. For lighting I used a combination of either 1 or 2 flashes fired off by Pocket Wizards.

002-26.jpg
[/QUOTE]

great picture! you just reminded me that I'm still waiting for my Jason to come! :rock

many specialty toy shop in my country are already selling it at a lower price after the news that a new version is coming.maybe because no one is already willing to pay a premium for the the old one.Its human nature we want the best and the latest.so for them to liquidate their stock theyre selling it on sale which is not good since some of us even paid a higher price in the black market.

The only thing the new figure set renders obsolete to me is the second head, the rest of this figures stands along as a representation of his bank robber costume and you can't get any of it with the new set except the gun, so unless all you care about is the spare head, this is far from being made obsolete by the new set. This and the cop figure are for the die hard Ledger Joker fans and will stay as such.

Thats BRILLIANT:cool:

Is that the Hannibal body?

Nope. Hot Toys body, Saturday Toys jumpsuit and boots and Hannibal's straight jacket. Sorry for crappy pics, need a better camera, but I will see if I have a good one to take a liitle later.

Back