Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
catch phrase huh? so something that the joker says in one scene from the movie is his catch phrase? i didnt know the joker was a looney tunes character and went around screaming why so serious in every scene.

.... you've got to be kidding me

Why are you such a punk? :monkey2

Pulp_Fiction.jpg

:monkey3

:lol

Have the lunatics taken over the asylum, hmm?...

This section use to be so enjoyable once with good discussions, now it's worse than Two & a Half Men. Endless mocking, ^^^^^ing, whining as well as others trying to outdo each other with the endless mocking.

I think it's in the wrong thread because this thread is for the HT Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt. And I like it. Still looks nothing like Heath but your repaint looks great. Just post it in the right thread for more feedback.

Woopsy, sorry....I really am tired....
And thanks I appreciate it

every time i look at the dc direct figure..it makes me think why people would buy it. Your repaint does improve it though.

Here's a few photos of my BR Joker, only recieved him yesterday =D

1001196.jpg

(random person in the background here is my boyfriend haha)

1001198.jpg

1001202.jpg

1001203.jpg

1001204y.jpg

1001205.jpg

1001206.jpg

1001207j.jpg

1001208.jpg

They're the same photos as in my custom base thread, but they work in here too, so meh :p

Last edited:
Here's a few photos of my BR Joker, only recieved him yesterday =D

1001198.jpg

1001208.jpg

They're the same photos as in my custom base thread, but they work in here too, so meh :p

Thats really cool. It's like an advanced DX base.

Back