Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BR_Joker1.jpg

BR_Joker2.jpg

BR_Joker3.jpg

Just thought I'd share my display...

that's VERY creative and super cool man! :banana

hi everyone, i'm new to the boards, well i say new i've been reading for over a year, but have just recently decided to add myself up and make a few comments, add a few pics etc.....starting tonight....

before

now with added smilex....

i get a grin....

again....

and again!!

hope you like, these pics i took when i got them, i'm planning on taking more pics, poses etc very soon. so ta ta for now and remember...if you gotta go, go with a smile

yeah i love posing him with his head at a tilt, it brings a bit of character to the piece, i'll take some pics over the weekend of how i have them both posed now, i really love these guys, i'm waiting on my two face to come then i'm gonna go on a photo rampage. i think i may be one of the only people who actually didn't mind the first sculpt of the joker on the v1, obviously the bank robber one is head and shoulders above it, but i still love the mischief in the sculpt, very joker

Here's a few photos of my BR Joker, only recieved him yesterday =D

1001196.jpg

(random person in the background here is my boyfriend haha)

1001198.jpg

1001202.jpg

1001203.jpg

1001204y.jpg

1001205.jpg

1001206.jpg

1001207j.jpg

1001208.jpg

They're the same photos as in my custom base thread, but they work in here too, so meh :p

really really cool shots Mollins :rock. the base/wall/background you built is fantastic.

Back