Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ideal was floating around in the back of my head for a little while.then Hot Toys beat me to it. I found eveything at Micheals craft store.purple thread,the rings for the bombs,velcro for the inside of jacket so it would not mess it up in case I wanted to change him later,hot glued the grenades to the velcro.and yes you do have to slice between the fingers,but it was easy just took my time.I always like share info

the ideal was floating around in the back of my head for a little while.then Hot Toys beat me to it. I found eveything at Micheals craft store.purple thread,the rings for the bombs,velcro for the inside of jacket so it would not mess it up in case I wanted to change him later,hot glued the grenades to the velcro.and yes you do have to slice between the fingers,but it was easy just took my time.I always like share info

Its a great idea.... genius I'd say :lecture

Actually someone beat you AND HT to it:

Originally posted Jan. 2009
Hi, for my first post i would like to show you a little custom for the Joker. First, I have bought some grenades on Ebay. I have made a wire armature and i have I passed the string in the pins. This mod is fully removable: There is a big wire that goes behind the neck that ends in a hook to take the armature, but nothing is glued. Hope you'll enjoy an do the same if you like it!
joker_01.jpg

joker_02.jpg

joker_03.jpg

joker_04.jpg

:D

I know that I was`nt first to post a photo, because I saw it on here before I posted mine atleast a month or two ago.

ok...yesterday, i take a trip over to my local collectors store...and guess what they have on the shelf, next to about 5 V1 Jokers?

THE BANK ROBBER JOKER!!!!:banana:chew:banana
:woo

i've been waiting months to buy this, and a little patience held off...and now i have a beautiful bank robber on my shelf, and a new V1 with the BR head!:banana

i am so happy to finally have this! :chew:chew:chew

it's beautiful, and it gives me a chance to use dancing chewie, and the weird banana! :chew:banana

they're loose, but i like them better that way, it looks more realistic imo.

they're not ridiculously "baggy" tho...their just loose

Hey villainsfan42, I know exactly how you feel. I just got mine in this week too. I've been waiting since October for it and it's finally here. It was supposed to be a Christmas gift, but since it was part of the DC Direct shipment it got delayed. I absolutely love the figure. So I guess I finally have reason to use Chewie and the banana as well:chew :banana

Back