Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So is the suit on the Dx Joker the same as the V1 or have they made changes
to make it look better ?

It appears to have wiring in the long coat hem, more accurate material and better placement of the lapels. The rest looks pretty much exactly the same, although I would hazard a guess the tie is a nicer material/design and that there are snap closures on the waistcoat.

HT are making modifications to it from the initial pics/specs, so we will likely only know how different it will be when it has shipped.

If BillyB gets back to me. :(

Definitely yes. TBH what I will likely do is just replace the purple coat on mine, put my current coat and the new DX clothes on a HT TT with one of my spare Joker sculpts and stick it on eBay.

Is it worth me buying a V1 joker now just to display it as the interrogation room?

Personally, I don't like buying or displaying figures of the same character unless there are really noticeable differences - like totally different costumes.

So I'll original suit Batman and Dark Knight Batman, but not with Takara Batman. (However, with the extra harness stuff the Takara comes with, he makes a good prototype suit Bruce Wayne, which is different enough for me).

Nurse Joker, Cop Joker, Classic Joker, Bank Robber Joker....these are all quite different. But what's the difference between Interrogation Room Joker and Classic Joker? Not much, aside from the fact that he's not wearing the jacket and has his sleeves rolled up.

If you can do a really good paint job and mess up his make-up, that's a start. But when you're talking about spending real money (on the order of $100), I would personally want something more to separate them.

Still, it's your money and your display, so it's really up to you.

The prices for V1 Jokers on ebay seem to be very low at the moment for anyone wanting one - though as many here have said, I'm sure they will go down even more once the new DX version comes out.
I do think it's worth getting one ( and a BR head ) if your not planning on getting the new DX - would definitely be the cheaper option of having an amazing Joker figure :)

Well I went ahead and got a V1 Joker on order now. I figure it won't hurt to have a few different posed ones when the MMS DX comes in

I've finally got mine and it's amazing :blissy:

95650464.jpg

54842931.jpg

25515593.jpg

47546658.jpg

96714967.jpg

86420489.jpg

38514325.jpg

55134687.jpg

70218906.jpg

Bank Robber Hot Toys Joer figure pics

Hello, i have never posted anything in the DC Comics section on sideshow before and i know there is a thread about pictures of the hot toys joker pictures but i am intersted in buying the bank robber version and i need sme pictures of him, i really want him but he is pricey and i want to see if i should the spend a lot of money on him. thanks!

Back