Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, so that explains it, but it does look kinda strange :monkey3

The better question is, why would you remove it? What competent criminal robs a bank with an empty gun?

SnakeDoc

I thought it was a normal pistol and it would look realistic without that clip, and you can't really see it's an empty gun.

Viezure

Well I went to the firing range with some military guys and asked them how much a difference shooting a blank versus a live round would make because I was trying to associate my experience with what I see in movies because often in film it seems effortless, they said blanks would be pretty close to the same experience as a live round because it's still an explosion just no projectile and that it looks like it does in movies and such because those guys go through all sorts of training.

I disagree with that. I've shot guns before and I've seen behind the scenes footage of shoot outs in movies, raw with no special FX and the guns don't sound anything like real guns. And you can see actors never wear any earplugs.

I don't care how strong you are, no normal human being can shoot a shotgun with one hand. :lol You can see in movies every type of gun has almost no recoil. Go check out YouTube and see what a Glock 17 that's fully automatic looks like when shot. Even videos with people shooting them one handed shows they significantly brace themselves before shooting (arm extended and stiff) and the recoil is insane. Then go watch TDK and see Joker shooting his. Huge difference.

Devil is right. The first time I shot a gun I hit myself right in the face. Movie guns are nothing like the real thing.

Recoil

I disagree with that. I've shot guns before and I've seen behind the scenes footage of shoot outs in movies, raw with no special FX and the guns don't sound anything like real guns. And you can see actors never wear any earplugs.

I don't care how strong you are, no normal human being can shoot a shotgun with one hand. :lol You can see in movies every type of gun has almost no recoil. Go check out YouTube and see what a Glock 17 that's fully automatic looks like when shot. Even videos with people shooting them one handed shows they significantly brace themselves before shooting (arm extended and stiff) and the recoil is insane. Then go watch TDK and see Joker shooting his. Huge difference.

a sawed off shotgun can easily be fired with one hand, being fired accurately is a completely different argument. in TDK the joker never shoots the shotgun with accuracy one handed, he fires it into the air which is quite believable. and when he shoots the cop out of the truck window he is holding it with two hands. now its true that special FX guns are nothing like real guns. even firing blanks is NOTHING I repeat NOTHING like firing real rounds. the sheer sound impact when firing a real round makes it a completely different experience. but the general public doesnt know the difference between the recoil of a pistol and a sub machine gun and movie magic makes it believable.

and I know a little bit about firing weapons, being a grunt in the marine corps. :banana

a sawed off shotgun can easily be fired with one hand, being fired accurately is a completely different argument. in TDK the joker never shoots the shotgun with accuracy one handed, he fires it into the air which is quite believable. and when he shoots the cop out of the truck window he is holding it with two hands.

My reference about shotguns had nothing to do with TDK bro. I saw a movie where a dude was shooting two 12 gauge pump-action shotguns, one in each hand like it was nothing. Now if you've ever shot a shotgun (for me a Remington 870) you know damn well that's pure movie magic and impossible without both guns flying all over the place and you looking like a complete ass hat. :lol

And there's countless other action films with people blasting Shotguns, Mac-10's and AK-47's etc. one handed with zero recoil. That's what I was talking about. Only thing I spoke about concerning TDK was the Automatic Glock 17.

My reference about shotguns had nothing to do with TDK bro. I saw a movie where a dude was shooting two 12 gauge pump-action shotguns, one in each hand like it was nothing. Now if you've ever shot a shotgun (for me a Remington 870) you know damn well that's pure movie magic and impossible without both guns flying all over the place and you looking like a complete ass hat. :lol

And there's countless other action films with people blasting Shotguns, Mac-10's and AK-47's etc. one handed with zero recoil. That's what I was talking about. Only thing I spoke about concerning TDK was the Automatic Glock 17.

i completely know what you're talking about. I was just defending TDK. :banana

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

Okay, someone help me out here. If I remember correctly wasn't there an asian ad for Bank Robber Joker but it had the V1 head on it? Does anyone have this pic? I'm going crazy looking for it.

Okay, someone help me out here. If I remember correctly wasn't there an asian ad for Bank Robber Joker but it had the V1 head on it? Does anyone have this pic? I'm going crazy looking for it.

:lol:lol:lol

I got you.

Kenmoo of Mediworld posted this pic of the Joker. I really hope they didn't change the sculpt. Looks like an ad from Japan.

jokerv2mt0.jpg

What's with that pic anyways? I don't think my account existed, or I just never used it when that pic showed up

I got my 2nd Bank robber today. The paint on this head is different from the first. The black in the lines around the mouth is much thicker and the white ends pretty abruptly around the chin and not on the neck. Anyone else spot paint differences like this? What's it mean? Errors or just variances in the application?

Back