Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tried a new pose for the BR, will be using the DX head on this one and use my Small Studios repaint on the uber DX clothing! :rock

... When it finally gets here that is lol.

here's pics, I really dig this pose! In the first pic he's not holding the grenade lol, sorry for that!

Stranger..

5otx7c.jpg

11bq3ut.jpg

29bzab.jpg

rk1vgj.jpg

5mil3k.jpg

4r9jia.jpg

(PS. typing those ____ING words in tinypic with each upload SUCKS)

Tried a new pose for the BR, will be using the DX head on this one and use my Small Studios repaint on the uber DX clothing! :rock

... When it finally gets here that is lol.

that was also my plan, although I'm waiting for the br joker repainted head from boot25 :hi5:

Lol, I love the white tube socks :lol

And The DX head looks really good on the BR body! Just needs a bit of smudge.

thanks, looks better with the socks when doing poses like this!
I would LOVE to put a Small_Studios and Boot25 repaint next to eachother for comparison, both have tremendous skill! Mine should be done very soon now!

Who's boot25?

his previous repaint on the br joker:

388646259.jpg

after i've seen this i had that jc hong feeling to the sculpt. So I pmed him and asked him if he could repaint mine also and do a bit of a changement on the lips/mouth area too math a bit more the jc hong paint-job.

can't wait to see how the result will turn out :)

I can see that as a matter of personal taste (I think the lips ahould stand out more) but looking at that pic, it's imposible to deny boot25's talent! :lecture

Hmm. It almost does look like a Narrow Shoulder TT. Mine kind of bulges out past the seam do to the wide Shoulders of the Standard TT.

Back