Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are you trying to goad me into another argument, CelticP?

Because if it's suppose to be humour, it really sucks.

Good idea if its not as permanent as paint.

yeah i dident want to totally ruin the mask with somthing like paint, since i might mess it up, but the match idea is pretty fool proof and since it just sits in my display case i thought what the hell.
Its a great way for the non-customizer's outthere.
011209044417.jpg

Same as last time, only difference is the vest has snaps instead of velcro, but that won't change anything. I futz before everytime I shoot, maybe this time just came out better for some reason.

Ah, they turned out good. It was the 3 figures in one shot photo that made me think you had been tweaking. The suit sat really well. :)

is your avatar robert deniro in the batman suit ?....

Its driving me crazy ... :lol:lol

I sincerely hope not! ;) It's from Stardust, not seen it? fantasy film. He leads the lightning Pirates on his flying vessel. I only saw it for the first time on Sky Premiere last month. Even though it's well over a year old. Quite a good soundtrack.

Not an Ace Ventura fan I see?

Alllllrighty then.

Not really no, have seen them but they were ok. A little amusing. :) I can't take to many of Carrey's films though. Too silly for my liking. Only liked a few.

I sincerely hope not! ;) It's from Stardust, not seen it? fantasy film. He leads the lightning Pirates on his flying vessel. I only saw it for the first time on Sky Premiere last month. Even though it's well over a year old. Quite a good soundtrack.

Ah , there we go then. Mystery solved !.

I haven't seen the movie , will have to check it out. :D

I got my Bank Robber Joker and Version 1 Joker this afternoon...

Wow... I don't really know how to cumminicate this, but you see all these pictures, and you are like "Well, this is really awesome, I have to get one". But until you actually see it in person, you can't understand how amazing it really is.

The quality is unmatched, on all fronts(you can pull back the chamber on the freaking machine gun?!?!?!?!), and the sculpt for the Bank Robber Joker head is almost too good to be true. These figures make the DC Direct Joker I used to have seem like a joke.

These are my first Hot Toys figures, and I'm afraid they won't be my last... lol

I hate how hot toys have these stands. It irratates me how the legs stay so far open.
I'm not even using stands now but I'm terrified my figures are gonna go flying !. :lol

Back