Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be really cool if these stands had the option to fold, so you could use it as a waist stand or as the one that goes between their legs.

Amazing pose, very lifelike. Did you use the water treatment, or was it just a matter of good futzing?

what's the water treatment? I just kept moving the arms and legs and clothes until I was happy really. only thing I did was put a small piece of double sided tape underneath the pointy bits of his coat near his shoulders so that they stayed down. I really don't like it when they spike up!!! lol

I got my Bank Robber Joker and Version 1 Joker this afternoon...

Wow... I don't really know how to cumminicate this, but you see all these pictures, and you are like "Well, this is really awesome, I have to get one". But until you actually see it in person, you can't understand how amazing it really is.

The quality is unmatched, on all fronts(you can pull back the chamber on the freaking machine gun?!?!?!?!), and the sculpt for the Bank Robber Joker head is almost too good to be true. These figures make the DC Direct Joker I used to have seem like a joke.

These are my first Hot Toys figures, and I'm afraid they won't be my last... lol

Don't forget the pistol cocks too!:banana

what's the water treatment? I just kept moving the arms and legs and clothes until I was happy really. only thing I did was put a small piece of double sided tape underneath the pointy bits of his coat near his shoulders so that they stayed down. I really don't like it when they spike up!!! lol

This is the water treatment: https://www.rebelscum.com/laundryday.asp I used it once, and although it looked great, I tend to change the poses of my figs so much it didn't really seem worth it, as you'll have to do it all over again afterwards.
I plan on using the double-sided tape on my Joker, too (used it before on the SS Anakin, also described in the link), it looks great. :)

got him today. here's some pics but i'm sure you all know what he looks like already.:lol

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0370.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

Nice pics!!!

Although I HATE the way so many people have posted pics of him posed where the mask almost looks like some sort of funky hat.

Yeh, that's cool man. I mean, whatever you're happy with. :)

Just that I have seen many people pose him like that and, to me, it just does not appeal.

This pic makes the Joker look like an Orchestra Conductor:
IMG_0370.jpg

lol.

The reason I don't personally like the mask on top of the head is because to me it looks like he's wearing one of those Mickey Mouse hats. Especially with the ears.

Just that I have seen many people pose him like that and, to me, it just does not appeal.

I actually don't care for the expression on the mask head much so I just leave the mask always on. It does looks strange in a coming off position, I've gotten one photo where I'm happy with hot it looks and it's because you see very little of the mask the way I cropped the shot.

I only bought Bank Robber Joker, I don't have anything else in the line but I wish it came with the purple suit. I'm planning to buy the purple suit version, is the body different for that?

This pic makes the Joker look like an Orchestra Conductor:
IMG_0370.jpg

lol.

The reason I don't personally like the mask on top of the head is because to me it looks like he's wearing one of those Mickey Mouse hats. Especially with the ears.
he's conducting an orchestra of mayhem.

i got the mask in place now. looks awesome. i'll probably leave him like this.

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

when i find time i'm gonna rig those grenades inside V1 joker's coat and attach a purple string to his finger. it's gonna be awesome. i gotta go work on the batpod now which just arrived today.

when i find time i'm gonna rig those grenades inside V1 joker's coat and attach a purple string to his finger. it's gonna be awesome. i gotta go work on the batpod now which just arrived today.

Thanks to clear imagery on the DVD, I noticed he actually rigged up a cloth rectangle with all the grenades then hung that in his coat, I had thought from the theater that just grenades were hanging in it.

In a way the BR look appeals to me like Michael myers, just a guy in a mask being expressive and active without uttering a word until his last few masked moments.

Back