Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anyone attempted a repaint of this head? I have been tempted to, but I love the look of the smeared makeup also. Tempted to get another head to paint up like his normal paint job in the movie.

At the moment, I may get my head painted to just change the pose of the eyes, that's all, but I'm also exploring getting a second head and if I do, I'll get it done mob meeting style.

Has anyone taken the s^^^^ed back hair joker and repainted him to look like the cop joker? Ive seen some, but not an awful lot round the place... would be excellent because the face expression is spot on

Someone has....dont know who though...

n693202524_1524388_1172.jpg

Yea, thort heaps more ppl would have a go at it tho... the above one is lacking life like detail i reckon...

I agree. I've never felt it looked good without make-up. I'm thinking it is more that particular paint job than the head itself. Because the head itself looks amazing. Perfect for Nurse or Cop.

I agree. I've never felt it looked good without make-up. I'm thinking it is more that particular paint job than the head itself. Because the head itself looks amazing. Perfect for Nurse or Cop.

I actually think it's only good for the nurse. It's too happily smirking for the cop scene, he head a devilish grin in that scene but the BR sculpt is more a psychotic laughing smile, good for hospital scene at the start.

Thought I'd post a little update on the $100 bundles I'm making. Thanks to 'The Drizzle' for pointing me in the right directions on how the official bundles for $100 bills look, I updated them on all the bundles I made. Here are the new pics:

Jokercash7.png

Jokercash8.png

I cheated a bit with the quantity though, here you can see how many I actually made:
Jokercash9.png
:D

good idea, would save a lot of time :D you should just make the single rows on the outside real, and get a big box that goes right to the edge, nearly

What does it say on the money wraps?

Originally, this:
bundle_5.png

But scaled down to the printable size, it's just a couple of pixels...:lol
BTW, if anybody wants the templates to make their own, I can upload them too if you like. :)

good idea, would save a lot of time :D you should just make the single rows on the outside real, and get a big box that goes right to the edge, nearly

Yeah, but that would be real cheating.:lol I could also put white paper in the middle of the stacks to save time, but I just my want the bundles to be detailed, and somehow it would always bother me. Guess I'm too compulsive in that matter.:duh

Could you also upload the templates for the bills? I tried to make my own on a full sheet but I can't seem to get the scale right. And it feels like a waste of paper to keep using the 20 or so per page from the printables site when I could be making 50.

And the ones on Jim's Printables are actually a little too big, right?

please do, we will all love you for it!:banana:chew:banana

Alright, no problem. :)

The props for this sheet go to this site https://www.printmini.com/printables/pp.shtml, I only pasted the bills together to print them out together.
100.png

This, I made myself, from looking at pictures at google of the real thing (and reading that the official color for $1000 bundles of 10 x $100 bills is mustard). :)
bundle_4.png

You should note, as 'The Drizzle' pointed out, that the size of the bills is a bit too large though. According to wikipedia, the correct size should be 6.14 × 2.61 in (≅ 156 × 66 mm), whereas these bills would be 7.5 x 3.13 in (≅ 19.95 x 7.94 cm) in real scale. So if you really want them to be perfect, you can adjust the size accordingly. I'm not sure on the real size of the bundles, I approximated it from pictures I found online, and settled with a size I thought suited the bills.

In case you were wondering, I had already made too many when I learned about the correct size and didn't bother enough to make them all over again.

Back