Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First Daylight shots. Will have to do for now. Got to get to work... :D

astjok-1.jpg

astjoka.jpg

Lip paint looks good on mine.

Last edited:
Here he is in full light, no shadows... yeah, I know, same pose. I like this pose for now but will do more with this Guy soon.

astjokb.jpg

asjoka1.jpg

astjkc.jpg

Last edited:
Well, as great as the head is, you'll find the limits of posing him because of the eyes.

Imagine if they came up with a way to make the heads with moveable eyes. As in clear plastic eyes almost like a similar effect to real eyes with the retina etc behind the clear shell, but they would have some form of leveler. Like the nodding dogs for cars. Doesn't matter which way you move it, it'll remain level.

Would that be realistic?...

29.jpg

Perfect example, you can't do this shot from his right side.

Took this for a project, not sure if that's going to pan out so figured i'd post the shot anyway.

You try photoshopping the eyes, just for your photos?

Or are you against that?

I'm not against it, I've done it. It would just be nicer and easier for photos if they were painted more suitably, as I might have to take extra shots because where I thought the PSed eyes would end up doesn't make the photo look liked I'd hoped, but that's only good for images, shelf posing is also limited.

My hope rests on the rumored new Joker, if that pans out, I hope to get a non-posed eye head of this quality.

Personally, i love the posed eyes on this one, another great sculpt without would be great, but i love how they just really captured the whole thing with eyes to the side, even if it is limiting, it really just illustrates the joker as a menacing character, sneaky, manipulative, phsycotic, looking daftly to the side and through the bottom of his brow, not knowing what's going to happen next. perfect imo

Back