Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can't pose him doing anything with attention to the right side of his body.

heu?

I mean, the joker is a psychopath...you know? he can go away with it, no matter wich akward look he has, that's what I meant.

Most of the time in TDK he has this funny, strange, akward, psycho look and stare anyway...

29.jpg

Perfect example, you can't do this shot from his right side.

Took this for a project, not sure if that's going to pan out so figured i'd post the shot anyway.

ow you mean limits in terms of the angles or the sides from wich you want to take pictures :)

ow you mean limits in terms of the angles or the sides from wich you want to take pictures :)

And for poses. If you want to pose him with the left side of his body away and a gun up and off to his right supposedly shooting someone or something, you have to turn his head to a humanly impossible position to make his eyes look in that direction.

Finally got my BR Joker yesterday and put him the clothes from v1 on. Man that was hard work. :D

joker1.png

joker2.png

joker3.png

collection.png

Need still a HT Body and the collection would be richer with the HT Batman OC. :)

Lovely, Thrustmaster. Really loving that last pic.

Nice, D! Do you own the entire line?

Finally got my BR Joker yesterday and put him the clothes from v1 on. Man that was hard work. :D

joker1.png

joker2.png

joker3.png

collection.png

Need still a HT Body and the collection would be richer with the HT Batman OC. :)

This looks REALLY good. The eyes esp, if unmodded, look very different to mine. The angle of the black make-up above the eyes going towards the nose gives him a real menacing stare. Looks very int. Joker-like.

Prob the fave display I have seen here so far.

Wow, never thought I would get any replay to my crappy quality pics. Thank you very much! :)

Originally Posted by Snake Sucker
This looks REALLY good. The eyes esp, if unmodded, look very different to mine. The angle of the black make-up above the eyes going towards the nose gives him a real menacing stare. Looks very int. Joker-like.

Prob the fave display I have seen here so far.

Man you have eagle eyes :D
I would never recognize these details, but perhaps I'm at the moment just blinded by the figure, so I don't know where to look first. :)

As for the display, thanks for your compliment, but I recognized, that it is too small. Have still some parts of the Batman OC figure which i want to complete by the time and maybe selling the BR clothes, or buying another HT body and have the BR Joker version too. But damn it, where should I display so many figures? :D
And the pod is also pre-ordered :monkey1

Originally Posted by Sith Lord 0498
Wouldn't it have been easier just to swap the heads on your V1 Joker rather than the clothes?

Love the kitbashed Bruce Wayne BTW!!

That would be indeed. :D
But I expressed myself wrongly, because I haven't got the v1 Joker, just bought the clothes during the waiting time, so I had to re-dress him, and that was horrible. I've seen the Joker without trousers... can't sleep anymore. :monkey1

First pic of my BR. Don't know if ya can tell, but I dirtied the mask a bit. I may do another pass at it but it looks better to me. The good thing about rubbing in a layer of dirt is it can be wiped clean...

abr2.jpg

abr1.jpg

And. HERE. THEY. ARE...

abrs.jpg

Last edited:
I was moving joker around and I noticed when i took out the knife, I had scratched the paint inside the hand a little. So be careful when putting weapons or cards in his hands:eek:

yeah the handle of the knife scratched the inside of his fingers. I didn't realize the hands were painted i thought they were colored plastic

Maybe if you can find some matte acrylic purple paint to match the gloves and touch it up... or is it matte. It's not all that shiny but, it doesn't appear to be matte either.

Got the Hot Toys BR Joker, The Regular Joker and the 1/4 Scale and I love them ALL! Some Pics:

BR First Up:

Back