Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just got mine, and am interested in swapping heads for the V1 Joker I will get soon. What's this hairblower trick I read about? You just put it on the neck for a couple seconds to loosen up the head?

My current BRJ pose. I really like this pose for now.
1232065279.jpg

Here is a quick pic I took of the new Joker sculpt on the V1 body with my favorite Joker cover and arguably one of the best (and most influential) Joker stories by the great team of Denny O'Neil and Neal Adams.

So I just got mine, and am interested in swapping heads for the V1 Joker I will get soon. What's this hairblower trick I read about? You just put it on the neck for a couple seconds to loosen up the head?

Yes. I do it for the hands too, just to be safe.

I just got the Joker BR......I also repainted the head It looks good I like it I still need green for the hair......should look bettet then but for now its good :chew......

Oh no, don't tell me Hot Toys taped the money and cards to that nice A4 poster?...

I hate when they do that. Getting cellotape off that type of paper without it wasting it, is almost impossible.

I guess they must have been reading here when so many said they couldn't find the cards and money from behind the box, where mine was luckily enough.

I need to laminate that someday so it doesn't get ruined. :)

All I did with my poster was put it underneath the top layer of packaging (when I packed everything back up) that way when you open the front panel of the box where you would normally see the figure + accessories, now you see the poster.

My BR Joker's shirt had a wonky wrinkle in it. Right shoulder/chest area. I had to use double sided tape to smooth it out. I also lost a shirt button. Have no clue how. I kept looking at photos seeing everyone with 7 buttons on their BR Joker shirts and then looking at mine and seeing 5! lol. So I took the 7th button carefully off (they're just glued on) and again, carefully glued it back on in the 6th position. Which is the one I lost.

GAH! ive lost the little bolt that holds the machine gun arm in lol
its so tiny it could be anywhere in my room. Dunno if its worth looking for :confused:

GAH! ive lost the little bolt that holds the machine gun arm in lol
its so tiny it could be anywhere in my room. Dunno if its worth looking for :confused:

Me too! I didn't notice that it was gone when I took mine out of the box. Only noticed it days later!

Don't even know if it was there in the first place! The one missing on mine is the botton one.

Back