Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone tell me the dimensions of the V1 metal keychain (length, width)?
Also, if any of you can lead me to a suitable site where I can find something similar enough to use as a replacement it would be much appreciated. I've tried a few places but found nothing so far.

Any other ideas on what I can use?

I currently have a Taks Batman, a BR Joker and a V1 I mahed from loose HT parts---all I need for V1 is a n extra set of hands and the keychain plus I was lucky enough to find a HT box for it.

hey guys, i received my BR joker today. just a question, the mask that came with it was alredy dirty. is this normal?

hey guys, i received my BR joker today. just a question, the mask that came with it was alredy dirty. is this normal?

Yeah. They've all come with some dirt, just some people's have been dirtier than others. You want it to be dirty to be screen accurate.

Yeah. They've all come with some dirt, just some people's have been dirtier than others. You want it to be dirty to be screen accurate.

thanks. from what ive seen from a few pictures most come either clean or mildly dirty. mine seems to be screen accurate, good thing since i dont want to do it myself and risk overdoing it.

Man I'm going Nuts, mine still hasn't arrived yet, today is the 13th day since it's been sent out and nothing!!!

Am I being too impatient, is it suppossed to take this long???

The stupid tracking site for USPS isn't updating so i have no clue whats going on!!!

Man I'm going Nuts, mine still hasn't arrived yet, today is the 13th day since it's been sent out and nothing!!!

Am I being too impatient, is it suppossed to take this long???

The stupid tracking site for USPS isn't updating so i have no clue whats going on!!!

Dude I know how you feel I hate that ^^^^ too Im sure youll get it just have to wait wich I also hate to do so I feel your pain....Now is that 13 bizz days or weekend too plus where is it coming from.....Im am going to cry :monkey2 if the 3rd joker is a combo of V1/BR with better heads.....If they do that they need to sell the new head for those like me who bought V1 & BR .....

Im having trouble buttoning the very top button on the BRJ shirt...after switching the heads i cant get it back. its like the neck is to large for the shirt..any ideas

Im having trouble buttoning the very top button on the BRJ shirt...after switching the heads i cant get it back. its like the neck is to large for the shirt..any ideas

After I redressed my BR Joker I couldn't button the shirt up at first too, but I just futzed a bit with the collar, pulled a bit here and there, and then it worked.

----
On another note, I received my BR Joker today, and man, do I love my Jokers! :cool: I love playing around with them, trying different poses, looks etc. Here are the first pics I took today:

Joker posing with his loot (what is a Bank Robber without any money)
Joker_1.png

Joker_2.png

Acting casual
Joker_3.png

A true pychopath
Joker_4.png

Why so serious?!
Joker_6.png

The execution
Joker_5.png

I hope you enjoy the photos, I tried to be a bit creative since there are already so many cool Joker shots here. There are also definitely more to come over the next few days/weeks, as I don't think I will be able to keep them in the same pose for more than a day.:D

After I redressed my BR Joker I couldn't button the shirt up at first too, but I just futzed a bit with the collar, pulled a bit here and there, and then it worked.

----
On another note, I received my BR Joker today, and man, do I love my Jokers! :cool: I love playing around with them, trying different poses, looks etc. Here are the first pics I took today:

A true pychopath
Joker_4.png

This pic looks fantastic! It looks like the interrogation scene imo, awesome work man!

I hope you enjoy the photos, I tried to be a bit creative since there are already so many cool Joker shots here. There are also definitely more to come over the next few days/weeks, as I don't think I will be able to keep them in the same pose for more than a day.:D

Wow, those shots are awesome. Great job! :rock

That look in Luke's eyes is priceless :D

Thanks everybody, I appreciate the comments. :)

Wow, those shots are awesome. Great job! :rock

That look in Luke's eyes is priceless :D

Yeah, I was looking what fig I could use as a victim, when I spotted Luke and thought perfect. :lol

great stuff bru, did u make those money?! i thinkin of doin the same too =P

Yeah, I made the money myself, to download the templates I used you can check this post out from a few pages back https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1388660&postcount=1520

Dude I know how you feel I hate that ^^^^ too Im sure youll get it just have to wait wich I also hate to do so I feel your pain....Now is that 13 bizz days or weekend too plus where is it coming from........

Well to be more accuarate today is the 12th business day with weekends included it actually like 16.

I'm praying it shows up today!!!

I contacted the seller today and he said if it's not here by today\tonight he would send me a replacement early next week. What does that mean exactly since I have never gone through this before.

Does he just send them out cause i'm not to keen on paying for them again or paying a percentage for them.

Anybody go through this before where an item never made it to you and a replacement was sent out??

Finally arrived, thanks Joe :D

Really stunning figure, some great details in there. Had a play with some pics, tried to get that widescreen cinema look. Let me know what you think!

joker1.jpg

joker2.jpg

joker3.jpg

joker4.jpg

joker5.jpg

Very cool pics, TwelveMonkeys, the picture quality is stunning! And you really did achieve that cinema feel, the last pic would work perfectly as a revealing scene, where you see the Joker up close for the first time.

Back