Bank Robber Joker/New Sculpt - PHOTO Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just modded my joker and absolutely love it, sorry my camera is broken right now so I cannot take pictures. But anyways on the version 1 joker I took off the inner jacket for a while because i loved the look but I was not happy about it being screen accurate. So I cut the sleeves off the inner jacket and cut out the red lining to make it real thin and when I put it back on it looks amazing. I just figured there was way to much fabric for a 1/6 scale for it to hang well and when I did this it worked perfectly. Also I know the red lining in the inner coat is screen accurate but when on the figure you cannot see the inside of it anyways without posing it a lot.

joker6.jpg

This shot is almost lifelike...shows how well done that sculpt is.

This shot is almost lifelike...shows how well done that sculpt is.

Equally important is the paint, HT's really got something in their paint apps that carries the realism of portraits. Their eyes, looked at really closely, look pretty basic, but pulled back they are very lifelike, it's incredible.

Equally important is the paint, HT's really got something in their paint apps that carries the realism of portraits. Their eyes, looked at really closely, look pretty basic, but pulled back they are very lifelike, it's incredible.

Unlike all the other companies we all collect, Hot toys can drive to the factories and speak the same language as the people working there. I'm sure these facts allow them to produce better products. ...and who can complain about that?

Unlike all the other companies we all collect, Hot toys can drive to the factories and speak the same language as the people working there. I'm sure these facts allow them to produce better products.

Guess they were out of gas when it came time to paint up Predator 2, Wolf and Borg then.

:monkey3

Unlike all the other companies we all collect, Hot toys can drive to the factories and speak the same language as the people working there. I'm sure these facts allow them to produce better products. ...and who can complain about that?

Granted, but it also must have something to do with the skill level and taught method of painting to the factory workers. All the supervision in the world won't help if your people don't have the skills to execute your wishes.

Back