Bank Robber Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this joker looks great but i like the custom of the first one more so i think i'm sticking to the one i have. at their prices it's just too high for me to have 2 of each character.

this joker looks great but i like the custom of the first one more so i think i'm sticking to the one i have. at their prices it's just too high for me to have 2 of each character.

If you can find a way, I'd go ahead and get both. Down the line, when you want it, prices usually go up on these. I regret passing on all the Predators I wanted, now can't afford the prices they went up to. Don't get me wrong, these are expensive puppies, but look at the craftsmanship and artistry that goes into them.
Besides, the Joker is one of those rare characters that he doesn't have one definitive look(repaints of V1 are a testament to that). I guess I just can't imagine a world where I would have to pass on this new sculpt. It's a true capture of Heath Ledger as the Joker and a tribute to the performance of a lifetime.

First buy from JOE... HT Joker Bank Robber confirmed... December cant get soo enough!!!!

Those pictures that worker posted are fantastic! Bank robber Joker comes with EVERYTHING! Even the shoes look excellent. I'm drooling right now. :drool

I had to try it--so here's a photoshop of this new sculpt on the V1:

newjokerli3.jpg

Really, it's like it's a photograph of the Joker.

:horror:horror:horror:horror

The V1 may be the iconic suit, but even without the purple suit Bank robber Joker just screams "Joker" to me and since I can only swing one Joker in my budget right now it has to be this one. Everything just fits together so well on this figure. Besides, in Nolan's more reality based Batman, I don't feel as though the characters are defined quite so much by their costumes as they are by their characterization.

So for now I'll have both Batman and the Joker as they first appeared in the film; Batman in his begins suit and Joker in his bank robber outfit - it makes for a good pairing. Maybe later on I'll be able to pick up new suit Batman and V1 Joker. Until then I'll just have to console myself with these two incredibly awesome figures.

Wow, so i just signed up here, because of this Joker. I've got the original Hot toys joker, the 1/4th bust, and the original batman already, and this bank robber joker and the dark knight batsuit batman on preorder. All i can say is HOLLLLLY FREAKIN CRAAAAAAP that is a good sculpt! First thing my sister said when i took my original joker out of the box was 'hmmm that looks nothing like Heath Ledger', to be honest, i didnt really notice it, i was just sooooooo blown away by the detail. it was my first 1/6th, i dont really collect perse (Well i do have two other wwii custom 1/6ths but thats different) i was just so blown away by batman, and heath ledgers joker, i wanted something i could display that would remind me of it everytime i walked in my room. So naturally, i was THAT much more stoked when i got my first 1/6th, being the joker. But now, what the hell, look what they've given us, i just CANNOT wait, i almost feel sick to my stomach about how awesome this looks, i am literally gobsmacked and salivating over those pics! and the head is SOOO spot on, even though i love my other one, its going straight on the V1 joker from this corner also. i'll have the slick down hair holding the mask methinks. To be honest, i thought the original was dead on, but now i can see what perfect is. And my, how generous of them with the accessories, thats heaps! I guess the main question IS........ will there be more? To be honest, i sure hope so, i love the whole 'Joker' thing in general - the role, the acting, the toys, the Heath Ledgerness, the delightful way a cold blooded pyshcopathic killer can be so undeniably and irresistibly awesome. Im sure my credit card account won't like it, but i really hope they keep milking it, and at least give us a nurse or cop joker, i think that would mainly be it anyway, most other scenes just varying what we already have with no big changes.
Anyhoo, novel over, roll on december! oh yeah, reminds me, where i preordered (very reliable ebayer, where ive got all my others and ships exactly when he said) is telling me end of october shipment?

Don't hold back, tell us how you really feel:lol
JK, Welcome, and enjoy those HT figs.

Haha yeah sorry bit of a novel, i know, :p and thanks ;) will do, i absolutely love them. Hot toys sure know what they're doing, they've absolutely nailed the batman set now!

I feel bad. HT figures are WAAAY to expensive to double dip on, and I already have the V1 Joker on order. I don't even want the TDK suit Batman, as I'm happy with the original suit Batman, but for Joker, I really just want the machine gun and alt. head from this, yet the entire figure looks great. I don't know what to do!

I'm printing that post and showing it to ... well, everyone. :rock Maybe then they'll understand. :lol

Haha, and the funniest thing is - i'm not even a 1/6th collector.:horror :lol I'm just a massive Dark Knight fan! I can't imagine how excited you blokes are who have extensive collections :chew

I have to say this is sculpt is on par and if not better than most statues or maquettes I have seen to date, 1/6 figures are the way forward!

i am having a lot of fun reading this thread. it's good to know i'm not the only one who is unhealthily addicted to these figures!!!!!!!!!!

Back