1/6 Hot Toys - MMS752AE The Joker (Batman Imposter Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s all good friend. 😁

Bro, this is not something I want to win in!! 🤣🤣😭😭😭
It’s like Alien vs Predator up in this *****. “Whoever wins, we lose.” I don’t know. I’m still rooting for my Artisan Joker (no pun intended), because I really dig the shot of him with his tongue out and his knife behind his ear, but I kind of wish they’d stop keeping us on the hook for 2.0s and 3.0s and just sell us modular upgrades and sculpts for their existing figures. If InArt can send random ass detonators and kitchen and woodland dioramas for their figures, they can sell different sculpts.

As for Hot Toys, I don’t know. They can sell their future sculpt on a Purple Catwoman body…:lol

The custom looks like he's saying Hit Me angrily... and the Hot Toys looks like he's afraid the bike will hit him!

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

This was the photo I was referring to with regards to some change happening when it went through HT’s repurposing.
View attachment 719956

And in my defense, I wasn’t posting “the Jokaren” photo in bad faith nor was I comparing one over the other. I’m criticizing it on its own merits. Just pointing out this particular hair job is less than optimal.
It's crazy that HT just copied the sculpt but still couldn't get it right...

Back