Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a 10% off coupon if I PO her from SS, but I have to wait until the beginning of next year to get her. I did find out there is one at my local comic shop and they are asking $400 for her (plus tax which would put her at $437. This will be my first PF that I would have in-hand. I have Vader on pre-order, but I'm wanting to get Modern Batman and start a small Batman collection. For you expereinced collectors, would you PO from SS with the coupon and rewards points and wait, or would you go ahead and pick her up locally and have her now?

If your LCS has it for $400, check it out for any issues and buy it. Just make sure you get the shipper box that it came in. That's a bargain in a comic shop if you can get it at the same price as SS.

If your LCS has it for $400, check it out for any issues and buy it. Just make sure you get the shipper box that it came in. That's a bargain in a comic shop if you can get it at the same price as SS.

Agree. Sounds like a good deal. Nice to be able to inspect before buying. Offer them 400.00 cash,I bet they take it.If no problems with her buy it.

Stopped by my LCS and they had this beauty brand new in box for $399
qM2KRN2.jpg

My wife calls her "the other woman in the house".

Other than WW one of the only female statues I really want.... Still mulling it over... And with that I think I will just leave this here

Should be printed next weekend.... Just need to add a few little details

Stopped by my LCS and they had this beauty brand new in box for $399
qM2KRN2.jpg

You got a great price bargain cause my area has quite a few stores and in 2 that I know of they want 550 and that's out of the box. It's new, art box and shipper included but has been displayed since they got it. So talk about price gouging a little bit there.

recently received this and was quite blown away. The base is one of the best I've ever seen and I love how light reflects off the statue.

Any worries I had about the head sculpt also quickly disappeared.

A big thumbs up to everyone involved in creating this fantastic statue.

Other than WW one of the only female statues I really want.... Still mulling it over... And with that I think I will just leave this here

Should be printed next weekend.... Just need to add a few little details

Looks great way better than my 3 xm phoenix heads. :( I love the xm phoenix so much but I just need a new pretty head to make her the 10 she deserves.

Looks great way better than my 3 xm phoenix heads. :( I love the xm phoenix so much but I just need a new pretty head to make her the 10 she deserves.

You right about the spidey desing but what I don't like is if u don't like a statues like she is then don't buy it, simple as that every time I read a comment from you is talking how bad is her portraits, I love mine that is because I bought it if u don't like your sell it and move on DUDE......

You right about the spidey desing but what I don't like is if u don't like a statues like she is then don't buy it, simple as that every time I read a comment from you is talking how bad is her portraits, I love mine that is because I bought it if u don't like your sell it and move on DUDE......

They are pretty bad

Back