Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just put in my deposit for the custom head, can't wait till my EX ships soon!

Looking forward to that printed head Spidey.

Like I said gents hoping to have her printed this weekend ... If not it will be the next weekend. My progress was slown tonight on account of getting slammed into by an idiot driver who hasn't taken care of his brakes on his car. I am okay just to sore to sculpt... maybe tomorrow.

Looks great way better than my 3 xm phoenix heads. :( I love the xm phoenix so much but I just need a new pretty head to make her the 10 she deserves.

While I appreciate the compliment please withold judgement till you have see this printed. Hopefully I won't let anyone down.

I agree. Proto one was the best one IMO.

Oh yes one of the most beautiful strong looks head sculpts ever made. I'm still dreaming about getting one like it or something which looks as good.

Actually a lot of people are enjoying the heads. I enjoy the regular one for sure.

I won't bash XM yet cause I haven't seen her physically, but out of 3 heads, I like none, yet SS managed to at least gather 50% of my interest on Jean.

I agree the reg ss Jean head is ok in person. The ex head I still don't like. In person the ss Jean was good enough to make me want it. Reminds me of Mark silvestri art on the reg head which I was a huge fan of his art.

You right about the spidey desing but what I don't like is if u don't like a statues like she is then don't buy it, simple as that every time I read a comment from you is talking how bad is her portraits, I love mine that is because I bought it if u don't like your sell it and move on DUDE......

Don't get me wrong I love that statue from XM. Shes amazing but I just bought this now so I don't need to pay even more later when a pretty custom head does gets made. I love this thing now just wanted it to be a 10 soon. I love this so much I would never give it up now.

I think she is just about done

Final1.jpgFinal.jpgFinal2.jpgFinal3.jpgFinal4.jpgFinal5.jpg

Damn Spidey that portrait looks really good, I might have to buy one from you... when do you think you'll have a painted prototype done?

Wow finally she really look gorgeous nice work spidey can't wait for her, Thx u

that looks really good.

Damn Spidey that portrait looks really good, I might have to buy one from you... when do you think you'll have a painted prototype done?

Okay guys I am hoping to have her printed out by next weekend... I was hoping to have her done this weekend, but I want to sit with her for another week or so and make sure I have the BEST quality sculpt for printing. Then I am hoping to have a painted proto by about the first week of November. It should go faster then my Cap as the keying process should be fairly easy.

Howdy, all. It's been quite a while since I've posted anything here. Unemployment can really cut into your collecting budget. Finally gainfully employed and have a question for all of you posting on this thread. I picked up a Batgirl Premium Format statue from a reputable toy and collectible shop north of Indianapolis for what I considered a reasonable sum of money. The person I bought it from said it had never been opened and they didn't know if it was the exclusive two-head release or not. I'm curious as hell to see if I got a good deal or a bad deal and was hoping someone here could clear this up for me. First, when it was shipped, was there anything at all sealing the actual box that holds the statue shut? The one I purchased has no clear cellophane tab or anything that would indicate if it had indeed ever been opened or not.

The dealer I purchased her from still had the box she was shipped in and I was able to get the following info from said box:

August 15, 2015 (Presumably the date it either shipped from the factory or the date it arrived at his shop?)
ROB - 3330
1Z675W97039854 8806
1 EA. 300242 BATGIRL - PREMIUM
EDITION NO.: o716 / 2500

If any of you fine folks can tell me whether any of this info helps to define this as the edition with the interchangeable heads or if it's a piece from the second run (he said they did or are doing a second run) without the interchangeable heads, I would surely be indebted to you for your knowledge.

Thanks, in advance, for any info.

Howdy, all. It's been quite a while since I've posted anything here. Unemployment can really cut into your collecting budget. Finally gainfully employed and have a question for all of you posting on this thread. I picked up a Batgirl Premium Format statue from a reputable toy and collectible shop north of Indianapolis for what I considered a reasonable sum of money. The person I bought it from said it had never been opened and they didn't know if it was the exclusive two-head release or not. I'm curious as hell to see if I got a good deal or a bad deal and was hoping someone here could clear this up for me. First, when it was shipped, was there anything at all sealing the actual box that holds the statue shut? The one I purchased has no clear cellophane tab or anything that would indicate if it had indeed ever been opened or not.

The dealer I purchased her from still had the box she was shipped in and I was able to get the following info from said box:

August 15, 2015 (Presumably the date it either shipped from the factory or the date it arrived at his shop?)
ROB - 3330
1Z675W97039854 8806
1 EA. 300242 BATGIRL - PREMIUM
EDITION NO.: o716 / 2500

If any of you fine folks can tell me whether any of this info helps to define this as the edition with the interchangeable heads or if it's a piece from the second run (he said they did or are doing a second run) without the interchangeable heads, I would surely be indebted to you for your knowledge.

Thanks, in advance, for any info.

That's the regular, it has an edition size of 2500.
The exclusive with the additional head has a smaller edition size of 1500.
You're not missing much, it's the exact same head with a different ( curly ) hairstyle.

I bought mine brand new in the box as well. The art box is placed inside a plastic bag and shipped in a larger mailer.
There's no tape sealing the flap of the art box, only the styrofoam packing inside.

Back