Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't believe in luck but if there was such a thing mine would be on the bad side. I received my ex tonight (deep breath) a silicone/freshness packet or whatever exploded and made opening the box a real dam annoyance. Those little balls were everywhere and went everywhere. The body is pretty scratched up from those things rubbing against her the whole way to my home. The top of her boot broke off her right leg, thats only the issues I cared to see before I put it back and decided to handle it tomorrow. I feel deflated right now.

****, that sucks balls.

sorry to hear man, hopefully SS will make it right for you. She is a keeper if you get a good one.

I don't believe in luck but if there was such a thing mine would be on the bad side. I received my ex tonight (deep breath) a silicone/freshness packet or whatever exploded and made opening the box a real dam annoyance. Those little balls were everywhere and went everywhere. The body is pretty scratched up from those things rubbing against her the whole way to my home. The top of her boot broke off her right leg, thats only the issues I cared to see before I put it back and decided to handle it tomorrow. I feel deflated right now.

That always sucks, but Sideshow will square you away.

Whoa... never knew those silicone things can explode

Well, they can rip open. My XM Wolverine arrived with one ripped open. No worries though as nothing was affected.

I don't see how this figure would have lean issues given the stance and the weight. I had problems with my PF's footpeg (it didn't sit flush -- peg was larger than the hole it even scratched the paint on the edges of the hole on the base) but I had it fixed more because of my OC reaction that Batgirl's soles are not flat on the ground abd not because it might lean overtime.

Wow I just saw this thread. She's leaning no joke? I have to push her up to be up correctly. I tried putting tissue in the peg and bottom base but no luck. :dunno same as spider woman. A statue doesn't need to be flying in the air to lean right? It's passed the 30 days now so not sure what I can do at this point. Now she's considered damage :( maybe I can take some filler and put it in the peg hole to try to even her up? A gummy eraser maybe? Hmmm....

Wow I just saw this thread. She's leaning no joke? I have to push her up to be up correctly. I tried putting tissue in the peg and bottom base but no luck. :dunno same as spider woman. A statue doesn't need to be flying in the air to lean right? It's passed the 30 days now so not sure what I can do at this point. Now she's considered damage :( maybe I can take some filler and put it in the peg hole to try to even her up? A gummy eraser maybe? Hmmm....

would you mine taking some pics of it? i have her and would like to know if this is something to expect in the future.

Back