Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can hear the ES bitching now :lol

Although ES doesn't really matter to me, with recent releases, I do feel it is having a negative QC/production effect on some pieces. The DC stuff, however, seems to be a lot better off than other lines. Hopefully, that continues to be the case...

Although ES doesn't really matter to me, with recent releases, I do feel it is having a negative QC/production effect on some pieces. The DC stuff, however, seems to be a lot better off than other lines. Hopefully, that continues to be the case...

Makes me wonder if part of their DC license requires them to get final approval from DC on how the production pieces look like.... Because it does seem like the DC line is of superior QC to the other licenses SS has going... Besides the snafu with Batman's suit it's been pretty much home run after home run with DC statues.

Makes me wonder if part of their DC license requires them to get final approval from DC on how the production pieces look like.... Because it does seem like the DC line is of superior QC to the other licenses SS has going... Besides the snafu with Batman's suit it's been pretty much home run after home run with DC statues.
Shame we can't say that for some of their movies :lol

But I agree, these have been nailed out of the park. That's partially why I'm for Superman to be my first male PF.

DC Direct statues have plenty of qc issues though :lol

Man she does look good. My 2nd favourite female PF only just behind Wonder Woman

preview_BatgirlPF2-1.jpg

She IS gorgeous, may have to go on the nightstand :wink1:

Last edited:
Back