Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Penguin. Two-Face. Scarecrow.

I'm glad I was wrong and that she's going up next week. We didn't even have to wait for Spook.

Bane, Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad hatter, Man-Bat, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Solomon Grundy, Black Mask... Endless list and what a fantastic line-up it could be!

With Joker, Harley, and Ivy out, I'd really like to see Two-Face now.

Speaking of Ivy, I saw your FS thread; will you be getting the Green one?

Bane, Clayface, Killer Croc, Mad hatter, Man-Bat, Mr. Freeze, Riddler, Solomon Grundy, Black Mask... Endless list and what a fantastic line-up it could be!

I want Two-Face next big time. SS have constantly been knocking home runs with there DC licence. I can only see a Two-Face PF looking amazing

Bane would be next on my list but there's so many awesome characters in the Bat world. It's always exciting to see who is going to be next :)

I'm not ready yet for oversized pieces like Croc, Grundy, Bane, Freeze, etc.

Shiva. :lecture

BB&WSF said:

Any of the three I listed would make me happy.

BB&WSF said:

Absolutely.

You mean 6 months. DC statues have been getting released more than 12 months from the initial order date.

Well ww is being released 12 months since her tease and same could be said for Batgirl being a July tease for SDCC. Id say august or September seems likely.

And I might be the only one but I think superman has the worst villains tied with flash and lantern.

A Bermejo looking Lex could be cool too:)

Luthor.Absolute.FINAL.lowrez.jpg

Luthor, Brainiac, Zod, and Darkseid are great villains. Metallo, Parasite, Doomsday...who else?

The Flash rogues are entertaining. Not what I'd want in a statue, but I'm not a big Flash fan.

Back