Premium Format Batgirl Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Luthor, Brainiac, Zod, and Darkseid are great villains. Metallo, Parasite, Doomsday...who else?

I'd love to see SS do Mongul, Despero and Darkseid. If Lobo goes for almost $600, can you imagine how much each would go for? :lol They'd look amazing with Superman and as Trinity/JL villains as well.

As far as Batgirl, I'd want Nightwing as a companion piece. Let SS do Grayson Robin when they do their blue/grey, yellow oval variant of Batman. Hopefully by then I'll be independently wealthy or will have won the lottery. :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Luthor, Brainiac, Zod, and Darkseid are great villains. Metallo, Parasite, Doomsday...who else?

The Flash rogues are entertaining. Not what I'd want in a statue, but I'm not a big Flash fan.

I agree. The thing is that its always the same dudes. And I think in part is because he has been the strongest character and its hard to challenge. I love the list (except parasite and luthor), and flash has interesting villians but same deal as supes. Lantern has sinestro and atrocitus pretty much being the big ballers. Batman has more villains in the court of owls than compared to those three heroes (lets even throw in Aquaman and Manhunt). Good villians but few id actually care for in statue form.

I agree. The thing is that its always the same dudes. And I think in part is because he has been the strongest character and its hard to challenge. I love the list (except parasite and luthor), and flash has interesting villians but same deal as supes. Lantern has sinestro and atrocitus pretty much being the big ballers. Batman has more villains in the court of owls than compared to those three heroes (lets even throw in Aquaman and Manhunt). Good villians but few id actually care for in statue form.

Not sure if CBG alt account.

*Sigh*

Superman- Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Metallo, Doomsday, Brainiac, Zod, Mongul, Toyman, Bizzaro, Hank Henshaw, Conduit, Eradicator, Mister Mxyzptlk, Parasite, Titano, Ultra Humanite and let's toss in Amazo for good measure. And that's just the big ones.

Green lantern - Sinestro, Parallax, Black Hand, Star Sapphire, Doctor Polaris, The Tattooed Man, the Shark, Hector Hammond, The Manhunters, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Not to Mention the Entire Sinestro, Red and Sapphire Corps.

Flash - Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, The Pied Piper, Zoom, Heat Wave, The Trickster, The Shade, CaptaiN Boomerang, The Top and newer Rogues Murmur, Girder, The Blacksmith, Cicada and Brother Grimm.

I'm thinking if they wanted to stay out of the Batverse and Make other Villains they got plenty to choose from on all sides.

*Sigh*

Superman- Lex Luthor, Darkseid, Metallo, Doomsday, Brainiac, Zod, Mongul, Toyman, Bizzaro, Hank Henshaw, Conduit, Eradicator, Mister Mxyzptlk, Parasite, Titano, Ultra Humanite and let's toss in Amazo for good measure. And that's just the big ones.

Green lantern - Sinestro, Parallax, Black Hand, Star Sapphire, Doctor Polaris, The Tattooed Man, the Shark, Hector Hammond, The Manhunters, Atrocitus, Larfleeze, Not to Mention the Entire Sinestro, Red and Sapphire Corps.

Flash - Gorilla Grodd, Captain Cold, Weather Wizard, Mirror Master, The Pied Piper, Zoom, Heat Wave, The Trickster, The Shade, CaptaiN Boomerang, The Top and newer Rogues Murmur, Girder, The Blacksmith, Cicada and Brother Grimm.

I'm thinking if they wanted to stay out of the Batverse and Make other Villains they got plenty to choose from on all sides.

the only DC villains i need in my collection are...

Sinestro (on order)
Darkseid
Brainiac
Lex (in armor)
Black Manta

Batverse...

Riddler
Penguin
Two-Face
Mr Freeze
Scarecrow

Joker (got)
Ivy (got)

Okay well I guess its bigger list than I assumed. I speak significance not so much in the numbers. But each to their own, right?

To be honest I know the basic, not so much in depth and knowing. I know my limits :lol

Okay well I guess its bigger list than I assumed. I speak significance not so much in the numbers. But each to their own, right?

To be honest I know the basic, not so much in depth and knowing. I know my limits :lol
True! Less you know less you can buy lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back