Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Deadpool X-force PF is taking pre-order at Collectiblesdirect UK

ETA for Hot Toys DX13 T-800 please

Ok mate no worries, any idea when the Bombshell Harley Quinn will be in stock?

Our supplier says it will be in stock this month, but it seems no chance. Should be next year.

hi Lee i take it your supply of Saurons haven't come in yet....shame would have been nice for Xmas.
Any news on gentle giants black widow :duff

Oh, we just received part of the stock last Friday and you are the lucky one on this first batch list. Will send you on Monday for Tuesday delivery, so please have someone at home to sign the parcel to make sure you can get it for Xmas.

For GG black widow, no confirmation at the moment.

Our supplier says it will be in stock this month, but it seems no chance. Should be next year.

Oh, we just received part of the stock last Friday and you are the lucky one on this first batch list. Will send you on Monday for Tuesday delivery, so please have someone at home to sign the parcel to make sure you can get it for Xmas.

For GG black widow, no confirmation at the moment.
WOW Lee That's great :hi5: i will be in as Monday is my last day of work till the 2nd :clap:clap Merry Xmas Lee

:panic: :panic: :panic:

David's getting Sauron for Christmas! :clap
yeaaaaaa:clap:clap Merry Xmas Col :woo

Ok mate no worries, any idea when the Bombshell Harley Quinn will be in stock?

I got my one from my LCS today...she is currently being wrapped by the missus to go under the tree ready for Christmas :)

Did get a couple of sneaky snaps of the box before she took her away ;)

She looks amazing in person as well, he got her out the box so I could check her over first & she is stunning.

He's got me down for Ivy as well but I'm not sure on anymore, might get Supergirl but not too fussed on Wonder Woman & Batgirl

Neil

LOVE the box (and yes I am talking about the cardboard one). Really can't wait for Lee to get her in :impatient: :lol

Congrats on the awesome Christmas pressie :hi5:

LOVE the box (and yes I am talking about the cardboard one). Really can't wait for Lee to get her in :impatient: :lol

Congrats on the awesome Christmas pressie :hi5:

Thanks Tommy, you're welcome round to check her out in person after the 25th if you like ;) :lol :1-1:

Actually it was a bit of a spur of the moment thing, missus still hadn't decided what to get me so I said ah just pre-order me the Harley Black & White Statue from FP.com & I'll have that when it's released, but we popped in to the LCS to get my pull list & he had her in the window so had a proper look & decided I'd have her instead :)

I honestly wasn't really that into the line & could have easily passed it by totally but after seeing her, decided I had to get at least involved a little ;) lol
I had been thinking that I would only get another couple (Ivy & Supergirl) but I've just seen the pics of Canary & Powergirl & I don't think I can pass them up...this could get pricey :slap

Neil

I know I've asked this before but what is your local LCS? I know there's one down 'Sauf'end but other than that I don't know of any local to us :dunno

I know I've asked this before but what is your local LCS? I know there's one down 'Sauf'end but other than that I don't know of any local to us :dunno

It's called the Cartoon Shop & it's in the Galleries in the Eastgate centre.
Run but a lovely chap called John & I've been frequenting it on & off for probably well over 20 years now.

He doesn't really carry much in the way of Statues but he does get some good pieces & can source most of what I ask for.

Neil

Anyone notice the xmas shipping banner across the top of the website totally blocks the search box, can't seem to get round it :(

Anyone notice the xmas shipping banner across the top of the website totally blocks the search box, can't seem to get round it :(

I noticed that too Steve, on my phone the other day.
Just used the 'statue' tab :dunno

I've recently updated my Sammy and it keeps jumping to the top of the screen :gah:

If you click it, it disappears, using what I can only assume is some form of magic.

Sauron got me in good health Lee and i think its great love it and that includes the paint app.... amazing...... thanks Lee :hi5: :clap:clap:clap

If you click it, it disappears, using what I can only assume is some form of magic.
:exactly:
Sauron got me in good health Lee and i think its great love it and that includes the paint app.... amazing...... thanks Lee :hi5: :clap:clap:clap

:yess:

Back