Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

[/B]
:rotfl,you should be burned at the stake:rotfl

I just Flexed the Dewback (i'm so weak),should have the rest paid by the time you get them in :yess:
Going to sell a few things to be able to grab the Sandtrooper,can't wait,this set up screams original trilogy:)

:yess:got your order, will process it on Monday. 2 weeks the dewback is coming...................

Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:yess:got your order, will process it on Monday. 2 weeks the dewback is coming...................

2 weeks is perfect,might even be able to settle up Monday (i'm self employed so get paid at strange times during the month),can't wait :)

Looks like the Predator LSB, HT War Machine Milk Version and Predators The Falconer Maquette are coming about 10th March.
HT Predators Classic Predator collectible Figure is coming 20th Feb. Not too long for your guys to wait...........

Are we still looking at March for the Stormtrooper PF Lee?

Should have got c3po bust first lol

Another small payment made towards to the Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler ....oh my days this hobby is making me poor LOL :slap

Should have got c3po bust first lol

The 501st bust is coming either, any interesed?

Another small payment made towards to the Hot Toys 1/6 Tumbler ....oh my days this hobby is making me poor LOL :slap

Everybody has empty wallet if HT and SSC non stop making new stuffs:slap

It's all good tho because you can always find money but with these collectibles once they are gone they are gone lol

Nah c3po is enough will be ordering the black widow PF thou looks great will go great with Thor and cap America ,hopefully a Tony stark PF later on. :hi5:

OK guys, the Thor Movie Maquette Destroyer is coming in stock Wednesday or Thursday next week.

Lee, received the Desert Sand Sandtrooper today, thanks so much mate!
:clap:clap
Can't wait for his ride to arrive down the line:yess:

:yess: can't wait

And just preordered the black widow pf :)

The wasp statue looks cool I wonder what scale it's in?

Interested in Star Trek TOS Statue James T. Kirk in Captain´s Chair :)

Anytime timescale on this one.

Appreciate it :pray:

Back