Batman Arkham Asylum the Joker is available at Collectiblesdirect UK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

Got them MM, will process them on Friday. Can't image how big the box of Dewback will be

:yess: Thanks Lee,the box will be massive i'd imagine :lol

I just settled up on the Sandtrooper as well :yess:

:impatient:

:rotfl

Last edited:
Re: HT Red skull& IM Mark I 2.0 figures are on preorder at collectiblesdirect.co.uk

:yess: Thanks Lee,the box will be massive i'd imagine :lol

I just settled up on the Sandtrooper as well :yess:

:impatient:

:rotfl

Yeah, saw the box size on other thread, really really a BIG box:horror

I will send the sand trooper to you on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

Hi guys, just got information from supplier that the G.I. Joe Premium Format Figure 1/4 Cobra Commander, Star Wars Premium Format Figure 1/4 Stormtrooper and Star Wars Statue 1/6 Dewback in at custom now. So I am hoping get them on next Friday or Monday 27th. Not long to wait..................but still feel a little bit long time:dunno

I will send the sand trooper to you on Monday for Tuesday delivery.

:hi5:

Hi guys, just got information from supplier that the G.I. Joe Premium Format Figure 1/4 Cobra Commander, Star Wars Premium Format Figure 1/4 Stormtrooper and Star Wars Statue 1/6 Dewback in at custom now. So I am hoping get them on next Friday or Monday 27th. Not long to wait..................but still feel a little bit long time:dunno

My god,so i'll be getting the Dewback and ST PF delivered the same day?:rotfl:yess:

I can sense i might be ill off work that day :lol

:lol

Oh you don't need to worry about more money for statue's,my next target is to pay off the Big Chap maquette (which im guessing you'll have in April at some point as a few SS customers have got there shipping dates already) and i should be grabbing the Predator LSB asap,need to recover from the Dewback first though,your killing my wallet Lee :lol

Just seen you will have stormy PF in soon hopefully have enough to pay in full on Friday , any news on the pred LSB

Is this week Predator week Lee?

Just seen you will have stormy PF in soon hopefully have enough to pay in full on Friday , any news on the pred LSB
Yes it's coming this Friday or next Monday. Predator LSB will be arrive around 10th March.

Is this week Predator week Lee?

Still waiting for arrival confirmation from supplier for the HT classic predator, should be very soon.

Cool should have both by end of march :) what about arnie t1PF

That will have to wait till after stormy and pred. :lol yeah same looks much better with glasses :hi5:

Received my tracking for the Sandtrooper,thanks Lee,should make the wait for the Dewback and the Stormtrooper PF a little easier :)

I'll be ordering the HT Nick Fury from you when you put him up, Lee.

:hi5:Thanks Jay, will put it up once receive confirmation from suppliers.
:hi5:

I like your new signature pic:lol

I am Iron Man! :lol

I really can't wait for the film and i'm looking to buy all the figures, so you'll be getting a few orders. :D

:lol I bet you :drool

Back