Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got done beating Scarecrow. Not too bad (on normal).

This is probably the best game I've played in awhile thou. The story is great, as well as the visuals and the gamplay rocks.

:rock

I've been playing this off and on for about 3 days or so, and I am digging it. Found little more than half of all of the 240 Riddler items, and am 44% thru the game....I must be slow!

I was hoping that the Line Launcher would allow me to get to those high up explosive glass points......from what I can see, you have to wait until the you get the upgraded Batclaw,,,

I have 71 more trophies/items to get...so close, yet so far...!

Last edited:
I just have to play it on hard now, only trophies I need are the perfect combo one and to do all the combat challenges..

Any tips on the perfect combo one??

Just finished story mode, but I'm only at 72%, so there's plenty of game left to be played.

I want to fully retract my ^^^^^ing about the torn up suit. Batman goes through some ^^^^ in this, and the suit reflects this. I think it's a really nice touch. I think my problem was that tear early in the game. It seemed to early or something.

Love the game, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was playing one of the stealth challenges and was thinking a mode like that might be fun as multiplayer with all human players. I, for one, would like the challenge of going against some human players.

Just finished story mode, but I'm only at 72%, so there's plenty of game left to be played.

I want to fully retract my ^^^^^ing about the torn up suit. Batman goes through some ^^^^ in this, and the suit reflects this. I think it's a really nice touch. I think my problem was that tear early in the game. It seemed to early or something.

Love the game, but...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was playing one of the stealth challenges and was thinking a mode like that might be fun as multiplayer with all human players. I, for one, would like the challenge of going against some human players.

you're not at the end if you didnt fight the joker

I think my favorite part was when the game "crashed." I heard about it before hand so I wasn't worried, but I think it is hilarious that some people thought they were getting the Red Ring of Death and the like :lol

I think he means:
Spoiler Spoiler:

I think my favorite part was when the game "crashed." I heard about it before hand so I wasn't worried, but I think it is hilarious that some people thought they were getting the Red Ring of Death and the like :lol

I hadn't read about that bit so when it happened i was saying oh FFS!! then it came back on i was like woohoo thank god for that. :eek:

:lol

Finished my first playthrough, found all 240 Riddler/items....game shows 84% complete. Solved the mystery of Amadeus Arkham.....kinda hoping for a final encounter with
Spoiler Spoiler:

i got mine on the first batman challenge mission. its not that hard as long as you are patient with it. now the rest of the challenges....good luck. the only ones i've mastered are the invisible predators.

Yeah done all the invisible predator ones, only have two combat challenges to finish off and im 100% :banana only a matter of time :whip

Finished playing through the game today. Loved it! Such an awesome game! I'm currently on 73%, so I'll go on and try to get 100% soon. After that, I'll play the game on hard. I can see myself playing this for a long time.

Oh he is, your misunderstanding him and the end boss fight.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back