Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm no where near bored with it, sucks for you.

I know, I'm disappointed. There is nothing coming out in September then ba, October hits and 3 games: Uncharted 2, new Ratchet, and Tekken 6 all hit within a few weeks of each other, then early November MW2 hits.

Man this month is going to be painfully slow...

Just finished the game,i will play through it again on Hard,i simply love this game,definitely the best game of the year so far.

One thing that really annoyed me:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

If you ordered with play.com, you got a code to unlock a bonus armoured batman suit, now I don't mean to be cheeky but, can some one possibly share the love? :lol:

You get it if you beat the game, and its only usable in the challenge mode.

Thanks magnuz! Yeah, wasn't expecting it to be useable in the story.

So i've just got to dr.youngs office and i'm now on her trail (with the fingerprints), how far along am I in the story, would you say? I'm purposefully taking my time with the story, don't want to finish it too early. Thanks anyone for any info.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup, it works. Just target, throw, and walk right up. :peace

finished the game abit ago and got all the riddles. pretty good game, but all the boss fights just seemed to easy. Overall it was a pretty good game, and worth the money that was spent on it (especially since I got a $30 GC when i bought it).

finished the game abit ago and got all the riddles. pretty good game, but all the boss fights just seemed to easy. Overall it was a pretty good game, and worth the money that was spent on it (especially since I got a $30 GC when i bought it).

Did you have it on easy? ;)

Only problem I had with the boss fights was that they all seemed the same. Constantly beating up on called upon thugs. I hope they don't repeat that in the sequel.

Did you have it on easy? ;)

Only problem I had with the boss fights was that they all seemed the same. Constantly beating up on called upon thugs. I hope they don't repeat that in the sequel.

first play through on any game for me is normal, then later on I go for the rest. Favorites from the game were Scarecrow and HArley.

Spoiler Spoiler:

btw how far along in the story is this? How long left till I complete it, anyone know? Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:

btw how far along in the story is this? How long left till I complete it, anyone know? Thanks

Spoiler Spoiler:
, you're about 95% done with the game. It's pretty sad because it's the only "real" boss battle =(

But I agree, the game was really good. I wish there were better boss battles, but it's definitely the best superhero game I've played in a long time.

I still need to do the challenges and get more trophies. I also need to get better at comboing. I think my max so far is 23 or so.

I haven't beat her yet, just got to her for the first time, where she's in that big red chamber, begging you to let her out so she can look after her plants. How far along is this, mate?

I haven't beat her yet, just got to her for the first time, where she's in that big red chamber, begging you to let her out so she can look after her plants. How far along is this, mate?

oh, you still have a lot to do. You're maybe 70% through, if I remember correctly?

Back