Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lecture :lecture Even though Left 4 Dead is amazingly fun when you play with actual people you know. I usually played with my brother, best friend, his GF's brother and we had the best time online since the old Castle Wolfenstein days.

Yes, this game is great strictly for a fun multiplayer experience but, i still hate how fast you run and move in this game.

I'd vote this for Game of the Year over Modern Warfare 2. Yeah, it's a fantastic game, but like others have said, Arkham Asylum is much more groundbreaking. The Freeflow combat system is second-to-none, the story and voice talent is as good as any major blockbuster, and the graphics are stellar.

I'd vote this for Game of the Year over Modern Warfare 2. Yeah, it's a fantastic game, but like others have said, Arkham Asylum is much more groundbreaking. The Freeflow combat system is second-to-none, the story and voice talent is as good as any major blockbuster, and the graphics are stellar.

I agree. As far as FPS's and multiplayers go, MW2 but as a complete game...B:AA, rules above all in my book.

I bought this on day 1 to get that Batarang. :lol
Only problem was I didn't have a PS3.

NOW I finally bought a PS3 and can finally enjoy this game. I'll be back in a few days or so. :monkey5:naughty:joy:chew

Agreed. Best game i've played in a long time.

I scored this game for my PS3 for $30 this weekend! Can't wait til it arrives in the mail. The demo was kick ass.

Theres a room in the penitentiary that has gas in it. There are riddler trophies and stuff in there. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get in. I need to get rid of the gas. Anyone know how?

Theres a room in the penitentiary that has gas in it. There are riddler trophies and stuff in there. For the life of me I can't figure out how to get in. I need to get rid of the gas. Anyone know how?

You need to wait until you have the zip line.

Go back to that room where the 2 guards you rescued are, and go up in the ceiling, you'll have to zip line over the gas to the fan and turn it on to clear the room.

Started a new game on Hard just for the run up to Christmas.

This game is unbelievably good. The best thing about it for me is the way you actually feel like Batman battling his oldest foe, you kind of feel the connection. Love it!

Just downloaded the Batman:AA 1 Demo
Not bad a bit short guess I'll have too pick up the full game and play it all the way through

Just downloaded the Batman:AA 1 Demo
Not bad a bit short guess I'll have too pick up the full game and play it all the way through

The demo is only good for giving you a taste of the graphics, gameplay mechanics, and Freeflow combat engine.

The actual game is something much, much more spectacular and special.

^^ Yup, especially as there's no indicator of the enemy attacking, meaning you have to know when to counter on your own!

Actually finding it just as easy as Normal, only the enemies are a little tougher and the boss fights are a teeny bit harder.

Back