Batman: Arkham Asylum

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's pretty insightful... but just to save time, does anyone wanna come over to my place and beat the button mashing challenges for me? Free tacos & beer? :monkey5

This is a great game. I'm at 96 or 97%, its just the combat challenges I'm having trouble with. I don't know if you guys mean button mashing literally, but I've found that was hindering me. You have to slow down and sorta plan your attack.

Yup. one button hits for the critical strikes is, as the name suggests, critical for your combo.

Once I figured out how to get those two button moves down its driven my score up alot too. Although sometimes I get frustrated because I'll hit the two buttons but nothing will happen and my combo will go away.

Shock and Awe Extreme nearly had me punching holes in my wall but I am so happy I never have to play that level again.

Hey Guys,
I just bought Batman and a PS3 (couldn't resist and was in the market for a blueray player anyway). Ive noticed some lag in the cut scenes: is this normal or does the ps3 I bought have problems?

Thanks for the advice :eek:

I liked the thought of what Paul said in the interview of a Joker game.
an A and B campaign would be amazing.

Play through as Batman and then you go through the scenario seeing it from the Jokers point of view.

A sequel will be great. This is the best video game I've played since the first Marvel Ultimate Alliance.

I wouldn't care for a game where you play as Batman and then as Joker.

I bought ODST and rented this one and played ODST for about 3 hours over a few days but once I started playing this one I haven't even picked up ODST. Outstanding game. :rock

I just got around to playing this last night, HOLY SHEET..its AWESOME!..i was glued to this for a few hours...definitely best super hero game ever made so far, so much extras and the graphics are story are top notch.

Does anyone know if there is any unlockable costumes?.

I'm a bit behind on this game... my bad... lol..

I just finished the Demo on the PC , now about to jump in car to go buy it...

Love Mark Hamill - The Joker. (Glad he voiced the game)

Back