Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

What did the GOTY version come with compared to when AA came out with exclusives? Did the GOTY version eventually come out with all the exclusives that were being released initially? I'm thinking that I could just wait until they come out with a GOTY version for Arkham City. What do you guys think? If anything I may miss out on the nice steelbook versions . . . But all the DLC . . I think eventually GOTY had them all??

Well...it's officially off the deep end with the retarded skins. I found on the hi def digest forums that if PS3 owners buy the Green Lantern movie it will come with a Sinestro Corps Batman skin. WTF??

Plus, the Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack and the Blu-ray Combo Pack will offer PS3 users an access code to unlock the Sinestro Corp Batman Skin for Batman: Arkham City. "The skin will give users the ability to fight crime with the help of the yellow power of fear, giving Batman a unique yellow costume in the story campaign and in the challenge maps," says a Warner Bros. press release

Well...it's officially off the deep end with the retarded skins. I found on the hi def digest forums that if PS3 owners buy the Green Lantern movie it will come with a Sinestro Corps Batman skin. WTF??

Eh. Not my thing, but there's really no downside. If you don't like it ... don't use it. Extra stuff is a good thing ... and I like the idea of having exclusive skins or something with movie releases.

SnakeDoc

Green Lantern sucked monkey balls. I wouldnt buy that movie if someone gave me the money to buy it, and then watch it... again.

*shudders*

Steelbooks at Futureshop btw only require a $10 deposit. I plan to pick up the steelbook and nothing more. Its a preorder bonus, not a SKU #. Must have preorders is the Collectors TDKR skin & Best Buy Robin DLC, as well as the Toys R Us action figure and blue/grey skin.

Just my opinion.

Green Lantern sucked monkey balls. I wouldnt buy that movie if someone gave me the money to buy it, and then watch it... again.

*shudders*

Green Lantern wasn't as bad as it was made out to be. You're entitled to your opinion, but I'm entitled to disagree.:nana:

I wonder which Sinestro Batman they will go with. The comic accurate blue outfit or the Mattel yellow Sinestro Corps outfit?

Thank you, good sir. I think it makes sense. Batman:Arkham City, Green Lantern, and Batman:Year One all come out on the same day, the cross-promotion could entice people to pick up the other DC/WB products when they pick up Arkham City. With that being said, I hope that the Year One DVD's and Blu-Ray's come with a code for that awesome skin we saw.

I saw Year One at SDCC . . .not bad. Pretty gutsy with how they narrated some stuff. They're definitely onto something if they continue beyond it.

I stand corrected. Wal-Mart has the best preorder bonus.

It doesnt really appeal to me since I bought Collectors Edition, GOTY, and another copy of Arkham Asylum for PS3 and Steam...

But for those that lost your disc, or held off on the GOTY edition, it comes FREE with purchase and $10 e-gift card only at Wal-Mart.

Pretty sweet.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Batman-Arkham-City-w-Bonus-10-eGift-Card-PS3/16553238

^^^That is pretty cool. Too bad I've completed/mastered AA a long time ago. But this is perfect for those that might want to replay or play for the first time before AC comes out.

I traded away my reg AA so a free GOTY ed would be nice. I completed 100% on Xbox, and the Joker bonus levels on PS3 are enticing, but I think I'd prefer playing AC on 360.

EDIT: just saw the 360 style Batarang controller for PS3. decisions...

Last edited:
Back