Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

Frankly, I'd be more inclined to pick up a Steelbook if I knew it wouldn't be adorned with PEGI 18 logos and so forth, I prefer they are bare, and the fact that the rating would likely be a big, ugly stamp would make it stick out more than the steelbook itself would.

Frankly, I'd be more inclined to pick up a Steelbook if I knew it wouldn't be adorned with PEGI 18 logos and so forth, I prefer they are bare, and the fact that the rating would likely be a big, ugly stamp would make it stick out more than the steelbook itself would.

I wonder if it will come with a see through plastic sleeve with all that on it.

:lol True that, what's the statue made out of? Plastic?

That statue will definately be plastic, it's funny how they never seem to mention what material these collectables are made from. I bought the Infamous 2 CE because i wanted the Cole "statue" but it turned out to be just a plastic figure. That being said i'm still getting the AC CE because i can't say no to Batman. :slap

the wait is aggravating.

im also worried Ill get carried away with the preorders.

I want to buy my brother a copy for PC, my best friend the collectors for his Bday, and myself a collectors.

Problem is TOYS R US is not taking preorders and thats the only preorder bonus I want. I fully paid for it at GAMESTOP which is a waste because the joker carnival map looks lame. The ROBIN DLC will probably be available shortly thereafter, and the futureshop preorder bonus is the steelbook which I intend to keep and just return the game.

I just want the 60s - 70s BATMAN skin, Steelbook, and Collectors edition. Theres way too many "bonuses" its just a cheap ploy to get people to buy multiples.

I just want the 60s - 70s BATMAN skin, Steelbook, and Collectors edition. Theres way too many "bonuses" its just a cheap ploy to get people to buy multiples.

:lecture Yeah I'm almost frustrated enough to just rent it at first and wait for the GOTY edition that will probably come with all the bonus stuff anyways.

I was in GAME before and noticed it looks like they are getting exclusivity to the Robin dlc and character etc, so I'll be going there I think. Though i want the collectors edition!

it seems tesco is sold out of joker steelbook editions plus DLC....congrats to all UK freaks that got one

I still haven't decided if I want to pre-order from Best Buy for the Robin skin or Gamestop for the Joker Carnival map.

Anybody seen this yet? Pretty damn awesome! I want one!!

https://www.theeffectslab.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17556

AA_ACWhite.jpg

AAAC-10.jpg

AAAC-7-1.jpg

AAAC-11.jpg

AAAC-5.jpg

That costume looks fantastic. I love the AC design for batman, one of my favourites. Anyone know where thatcostumes from? Can't get that link to work?

I edited the link so it should work now. There's a few more pics of it on there but unfortunately I dont think it's for sale.

Back