Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City

I've thought that since AA came out, to me its the perfect design. Would love to see that done in a movie. Dark enough and realistic enough but also still very "comic booky". Its probably my favourite bat suit design.

I edited the link so it should work now. There's a few more pics of it on there but unfortunately I dont think it's for sale.

That would be amazing for a life size statue. Have someone make a silicon Bruce Wayne head for it. (If Rocksteady ever show us in-game Wayne.):impatient:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tns94Cl6jr0&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLk_72REL83aV7JmLEF8dy1Q"]Batman - Arkham City : Official 12 Minute Gameplay Demo [HD] - YouTube[/ame]​

That costume is awesome. I think it would fit in just fine in Nolan's movies.

I'm still not too keen on playing as Catwoman. I really liked the way the first game was where you didn't get anything but what Batman could see and hear. I just hope its not one of those situations where you can choose to Batman or Catwoman during different missions.

That costume is awesome. I think it would fit in just fine in Nolan's movies.

I'm still not too keen on playing as Catwoman. I really liked the way the first game was where you didn't get anything but what Batman could see and hear. I just hope its not one of those situations where you can choose to Batman or Catwoman during different missions.

I'm hoping it'll be more on the notion that we'll control Catwoman's missions while she's running around doing her thing, and then we will have Batman doing cleanup throughout AC. I think Catwoman's fighting style will be pretty fun. Just like the Joker in the last game.

Damn I can't wait a month and a half for this game. It is going to be torture. I may just play Arkham Asylum over and over till this gets released.

Damn I can't wait a month and a half for this game. It is going to be torture. I may just play Arkham Asylum over and over till this gets released.

Thats what iv'e been doing since they first released the official trailer

:lol

Back