Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Mines on the 15th. Hopefully getting this from the girlfriend for my birthday. So looks like we'll be spending our birthdays in front of a tv screen all day. And probably the following week. :lol

I think I'm gonna buy two copies, actually. Pick up my CE from Best Buy at midnight, then pick up my regular from GameStop. That being said, I only want the TAS skin from GameStop, so I'll probably return it as soon as I have the code.

Most places generally make you return any extras give out as well, so I'm not sure how that would work with the DLC codes. Otherwise tons of people would order everywhere and then just return all but one copy. They might even have the coded BOXED in within the game case. I know the Amazon comic was like that with AA.

Well, the TAS costume is for power-up rewards members.Which means it'll either be on the receipt, in your power-up rewards locker thingy in your account, or in your email, and seeing as how it's only available if you're a power-up rewards member, if you pre-order before the 18th, and if you pick it up between the 18th and the 25th, I doubt it'll be in the box.

I think I'm gonna buy two copies, actually. Pick up my CE from Best Buy at midnight, then pick up my regular from GameStop. That being said, I only want the TAS skin from GameStop, so I'll probably return it as soon as I have the code.

Certainly they've thought of that. I bet they box the code inside the game. Once you unwrap it, you can't return it. Either that, or they just won't let you return it, unwrapped or not, if you bought it with the reward (like you said, it'll be right there on the receipt). You're going to end up paying $60 for a TAS skin.

SnakeDoc

Yeah, I decided long ago it would just be easier to wait for the DLC to be released later on. Its really just the physical exlusives like the comic or figure that people really should focus on buying.

Yeah, I decided long ago it would just be easier to wait for the DLC to be released later on. Its really just the physical exlusives like the comic or figure that people really should focus on buying.

Is the figure a free exclusive, or does it cost extra?

SnakeDoc

:dunno TRU isn't saying crap and nobody that works there even knows about it. We'll probably only find out when the weekly add comes out.

If it was a TDKR figure, it'd be a no-brainer. The 70s figure looks OK.

I wouldn't pay extra for it, though ... so I'd be more likely to just pick the in-game extra I like the best, and download the rest later. I'm thinking Best Buy's Robin ... but I'm still not entirely sure. I'll decide sometime this week.

The graphic novels might be my choice if it didn't depend on waiting on an Amazon delivery.

SnakeDoc

That's what you call a storming review.

The 'steel mill' gameplay video looks awesome, too! I could see myself just flying everywhere and not playing any missions :lol

Cannot wait for this. Gonna get the special edition with the statue.

Certainly they've thought of that. I bet they box the code inside the game. Once you unwrap it, you can't return it. Either that, or they just won't let you return it, unwrapped or not, if you bought it with the reward (like you said, it'll be right there on the receipt). You're going to end up paying $60 for a TAS skin.

SnakeDoc

Either way, a new, sealed game is fairly easy to get rid of, is it not?

I highly doubt they're going to void their returns policy for a single costume. If it is in the game case(which, again, I highly doubt.) Then I just won't buy it. On the receipt? I write down the code and take it back. Regardless, I can't wait to have this game in-hand. Only a little over 15 days until the midnight launch. Who all is going to one?

The next couple of weeks are gonna be tough waiting for this.

soo pumped. I was tryna play the first one but i have this thing since ive got older. I just can't play games more than once. as soon as i pick up the controler it feels like i played the whole game in 1 minute.:slap

anyway anticipation is high, i wanna know what the ____ haoppened to jokers face??

Fourth playable character has been revealed as ... Nightwing. A list of DLC tropies reveals a couple of Nightwing-specific achievements.

https://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5703

It seems this action figure preview from a year or so ago was legit ...

batman-legacy-2-packs-2.jpg

SnakeDoc

soo pumped. I was tryna play the first one but i have this thing since ive got older. I just can't play games more than once. as soon as i pick up the controler it feels like i played the whole game in 1 minute.:slap

anyway anticipation is high, i wanna know what the ____ haoppened to jokers face??

Dude you have to play arkham asylum.

:cuckoo:

I think the reason for Joker's face has already been released. Joker was scarred by the Titan "incredible hulk" thing from the last game. Apparently, going back to regular Joker isn't a painless process ...

1174319-titan_joker_super.jpg

untitled-1-1297881726.jpg

SnakeDoc

Back