Batman: Arkham City - Spoilers Allowed!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Batman: Arkham City (No Spoilers)

Probably. We know Calendar Man is in this but he hasn't been shown yet.

This guy was spotted in part of the AC set at the VGA ...

screenshot_243098_thumb_wide940.jpg

... may be Calendar Man. May just be some random thug.

I tried to do spoiler tags, but couldn't do both the picture and the spoiler tags ... so I picked the picture.

SnakeDoc

Cool. Does indeed look like calendar man. The pic in the top left looks like Tim Sales illustrations of him.

I think we already had that image in really low-res as Calendar Man, so it's nice to get a closer look.

There's also this thing in the Joker trailer. Could be Man-Bat.

Well, news on a plot development at the end of the demo. I'll spoiler it because I suppose it's quite spoilery despite being released early.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Would have been cool. We still might get one, but with the game so close to being released I'm not too fussed really. Can happily wait for the release. Then spend a week playing it constantly. :lol

In case you haven't heard - looks like Sideshow is going to release, at the least, a Batman from Arkham City as a 1/6 scale figure.

Maybe we'll get more characters. :rock

This thread makes it painfully obvious that you Internet Age kids have no idea what "SPOILERS" really mean nor an appreciation or respect for those who actually don't like knowing details before they experience a game/book/movie/show for the first time.

Hairlesswookiee is actually right. Who gives a flying ____ who released the information, or if it came from an official announcement... if it spoils any surprises for someone, it's a SPOILER. Period. I know some people who don't even like to watch movie trailers now because they usually give away too much. While I'm not one of them, I can understand and respect that.

Some of us get to see movies and stuff way early, thanks to the studios. Would it not be considered a "spoiler" for me to come on here and give out every aspect of a movie after an official screening, way before it's actually released? That's what I thought. Quit being ****** nozzles, have some courtesy and use the god damned Spoiler Tags here. That's what they're for. And this is a "No Spoilers" thread! Duh.

Last edited:

Well I for one wish people would stop being whiny _____es and stop coming in a thread talking about the ____ing game if you don't want to read something that might spoil it. What the hell is this thread about if not to talk about the game which in turn is spoiling it? You don't want to be spoiled stay out of the thread! Damn.

I guess the only non spoiler we can talk about is the fact that Batman is in the game, it deals with Arkham and a city. That's it. The rest is spoilers people. Sorry.

:monkey4

This thread makes it painfully obvious that you Internet Age kids have no idea what "SPOILERS" really mean nor an appreciation or respect for those who actually don't like knowing details before they experience a game/book/movie/show for the first time.

Hairlesswookiee is actually right. Who gives a flying ____ who released the information, or if it came from an official announcement... if it spoils any surprises for someone, it's a SPOILER. Period. I know some people who don't even like to watch movie trailers now because they usually give away too much. While I'm not one of them, I can understand and respect that.

Some of us get to see movies and stuff way early, thanks to the studios. Would it not be considered a "spoiler" for me to come on here and give out every aspect of a movie after an official screening, way before it's actually released? That's what I thought. Quit being ****** nozzles, have some courtesy and use the god damned Spoiler Tags here. That's what they're for. And this is a "No Spoilers" thread! Duh.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I've said it before and I'll say it again if you're gonna post something you think spoils the story just use the tags. That way you don't ruin something for folks who want to talk but not spoil and allow folks who don't care to look. Is it really that hard? :dunno

Aside from the blatent and tasteless spoiler on the last post of the previous page, there hasn't been any spoilers posted here. Irish has his panties in a bunch over nothing. We've all agreed that if its an offically released trailer, photo, etc its not a spoiler, despite what he might think with his 'insider' knowledge. If he considers offical info a spoiler, then he shouldn't visit any thread on a subject he doesn't want spoiled. I mean if I hadn't viewed a 'spoiler' image on the front of a very popular magazine, I wouldn't have known until I saw the Avengers that Black Widow has a new hair cut! :horror How dare they release that info!

People are taking this WAY to seriously. If they honestly care that much about avoiding 'spoilers' then stop visiting the thread. The thread title was hijacked by a mod who hasn't paid attention to what is going on and the original poster never intended this to be an 'offical' spoiler free zone. Its was just implied.

Re: Batman: Arkham City

This whole mess started because an overly sensitive mod recently changed the title after someone posted that Deadshot was in the game. Characters have been revealed steadily in this thread for almost 2 years now, Catwoman and Joker are "spoilers" in the very first post Dec 2009, with seemingly no problem, then suddenly because of Deadshot being confirmed (long after Catwoman, Two Face, Joker, Penguin, Grundy etc were mentioned) one person with mod powers gets flustered and overreacts. :slap

Key story bits should stay in spoiler tags obviously, but if magazine covers or game trailers are too spoilery for you than a thread discussing the game info is probably not a good place for you to visit.

Back